One Of My Plant Have Problem

• Thread starter maimunji
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

maimunji

Hi all. One of my plants have yellow tips at new grow. Problem start with yellow tips after that two rusty dots at the end of the tips and then tips burn. I grow in coco hempy with perlite on rez. Coco is canna coco. I feed with coco a&b 2 ml/ltr. Also add sensi cal mag extra 2 ml/ltr. Tap water 150 ppm. Feed with 1.4 e.c 700 ppm.
Run of is 540 ppm. Run off ph is that make me worried run off is 5.3. I watering every day to run off with ph 5.8. Today I watering with ph 6.2 and run off is 5.3.

MeJuana

MeJuana

Tip burn is typically a sign I am too hot on the nutes and more specifically Nitrogen. Rust spots make me think Ca defeciency but I would like to see a photo. I need to know a lot more before I can really be helpful though.

M

maimunji

I dont know how, but for some reason double thread. I post pics but on other thread. Moderator will delete this thread I hope.

X.rm

X.rm

Hi all. One of my plants have yellow tips at new grow. Problem start with yellow tips after that two rusty dots at the end of the tips and then tips burn. I grow in coco hempy with perlite on rez. Coco is canna coco. I feed with coco a&b 2 ml/ltr. Also add sensi cal mag extra 2 ml/ltr. Tap water 150 ppm. Feed with 1.4 e.c 700 ppm.
Run of is 540 ppm. Run off ph is that make me worried run off is 5.3. I watering every day to run off with ph 5.8. Today I watering with ph 6.2 and run off is 5.3.
Switch your calmag to epsom salts. Do a fush 3× gl size. Administer enzymes and bennies.

Top Bottom