One Of My Plant Have Problem

• Thread starter maimunji
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

maimunji

Hi all. One of my plants have yellow tips at new grow. Problem start with yellow tips after that two rusty dots at the end of the tips and then tips burn. I grow in coco hempy with perlite on rez. Coco is canna coco. I feed with coco a&b 2 ml/ltr. Also add sensi cal mag extra 2 ml/ltr. Tap water 150 ppm. Feed with 1.4 e.c 700 ppm.
Run of is 540 ppm. Run off ph is that make me worried run off is 5.3. I watering every day to run off with ph 5.8. Today I watering with ph 6.2 and run off is 5.3.

One of my plant have problem
One of my plant have problem 2
One of my plant have problem 3
One of my plant have problem 4
Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
Hi all. One of my plants have yellow tips at new grow. Problem start with yellow tips after that two rusty dots at the end of the tips and then tips burn. I grow in coco hempy with perlite on rez. Coco is canna coco. I feed with coco a&b 2 ml/ltr. Also add sensi cal mag extra 2 ml/ltr. Tap water 150 ppm. Feed with 1.4 e.c 700 ppm.
Run of is 540 ppm. Run off ph is that make me worried run off is 5.3. I watering every day to run off with ph 5.8. Today I watering with ph 6.2 and run off is 5.3.
Looks like early stages of over feeding.

What is the room temperature and humidity?

M

maimunji

Yea looks like overfeeding but it's not. Im sure I have simular issues with one of my plant previous grow in peat most compost. Problem start with yellow tips then all kind deficiency.
Temp is 75f rh 70.
There is no salt build up i feed 700 run of is from 450 to 550.

M

maimunji

Before tips burn two rusty spot appear at two of the sides of tips. Plant grow with yellow tips from seed this not happening now. Problem continues and new grow have yellow tips then new grow also have then new grow also have.....

Last edited:
M

maimunji

Flush plant with 0.9 e.c run off is 0.6. Ph is 5.6. Problem with yellow tips hit really hard after flush and top burn really bad. Thanks for everyone to help. Thats not nute burn thats Ca-

20160409 200821
hermit186

hermit186

Repot back off your nuts 20% canna coco is very C-- and should be soaked for several days before you use it. Before the on rush of new growers cana coco was a better quality. Stop adding the cal-mag to the reservoir and start a foliate spray of 6:1 Cal to Mag the standerd Cal-mag is 4:1 you need more C
Flush plant with 0.9 e.c run off is 0.6. Ph is 5.6. Problem with yellow tips hit really hard after flush and top burn really bad. Thanks for everyone to help. Thats not nute burn thats Ca-
Right here it's telling you what is happening only you don't see it. Do a slurry test on the coco in one pots your using. 5.6 is right at the very bottom of scale for coco I like 5.8 to 6.1 that's doesn't make it right for you. When you repot look at the roots they need to be white if they are red or a dark rust color they are starting to die. Use a enzyme to dissolve the dead or dieing roots. Your early into this and you can save it but it took weeks to get here and will take as long to straighten out.
Till your into coco a little deeper I would tell you to take a big pot fill with coco and use your mix to run thru it no plant just coco and water it every day and watch the in and out PH and ppm. It will take several days for it to = out i.e. the same in and out this is what happened to you. You put the plant in and the coco it was soaking the nut and draining the C. There is one here who I have read a lot of his posts and he no's more about coco than I he helped me thru the same symtoms . COCOJOE

M

maimunji

Thanks for your help hermit186 I grow in coco hempy and I don't want to transplant because plants is lst and will be difficult. Also I don't want bigger pots. Can you recommend me to flush plants with basic nute at 750-800 ppm until run off is same like input ppm. I will try this I think I make mistake when my run off is lower than input this mean my rez stay with run off ppm which is 530. Plants drink this rez every day and starve is this true?
Also how much per week I can foliar with cal mag every day? I think 530 ppm for rez is too low for this size plant. She grow a lot this few days but burn tips continues

20160413 225301
Last edited:
M

maimunji

I want to thank you a lot hermit186. Your post is very helpful for me. I start foliar with cal mag but this doesn't help. After this I start adding full dose cal mag at 300 ppm to the rez and burn tips stop but but im at 950 ppm right now plant is healthy and perks. I don't want to run that high ppm but less dose cal mag dont help so I need to back my basic or another option.
I start with 150 ppm tap then add 300 ppm cal mag then 30 ppm silicone. This give me 450 ppm before I add basic nutes. Canna coco a&b 2.5 ml/l. and I finish with 930-950 ppm.
What to do do i need to cut the a&b to accept level for this stage of grow at 750 ppm. Or I need to ignore high input and watching run off for build up and if my plants is happy I no need to worry.
I want to thanks you again Hermit186

Latest posts

Top Bottom