One of you HAS to know!

• Thread starter PhoenixFlower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

IamN2pot

Hmm, what kind of medium are you using? And what kind of light? Something tells me you're doing something VERY correct in regards to your terpenes.

I myself am not running the most spohisticated ops currently. I don't even know if the seeds I purchased will produce the top quality bud. HOWEVER, to give myself some credit, I'm not growing any of that funky weird froot loops looking bud that tastes like carnivalcandy, I am growing kush plants. Supposedly high in THC. Who knows.
Your pictures show that for a new cannabis cultivator, your results will be far above average. Improvements? of course, that's the joy of gardening. Always another oppertunity to improve and have that 'perfect' (LOL) grow. You are, IMHO, asking all the right question and planning well ahead. Keep it up and in no time you'll have members asking you for your secrets to success.
N2
...and I'm just curious, your user name, are you from or in the Valley of the Sun. We lived there for 40 years. (and don't answer if you don't want to, that's personal)

PhoenixFlower

PhoenixFlower

Organic,soil and mars hydro ts 3000. Hey, we all start somewhere, right? I started an indoor grow in a 2x7 closet using cfl bulbs 😉. Good thing is that you are in a great place with thousands of years in combined experience and all kindly willing to help. Good luck on your grow, start a diary and keep us posted! 😍
I'm using organic soil as well, just not the super soil that's all the rage with growers these days lol. Thank you for the kind words. I did start a diary, not sure if it's easily accessible but it is there.
Your pictures show that for a new cannabis cultivator, your results will be far above average. Improvements? of course, that's the joy of gardening. Always another oppertunity to improve and have that 'perfect' (LOL) grow. You are, IMHO, asking all the right question and planning well ahead. Keep it up and in no time you'll have members asking you for your secrets to success.
N2
...and I'm just curious, your user name, are you from or in the Valley of the Sun. We lived there for 40 years. (and don't answer if you don't want to, that's personal)
Wow, thank you, I'm blown away. But tbh, I haven't really done anything besides add water to my medium. And not everyday, either. These are some pretty stand up ladies but quite often I check on them and they seem to be mad at me, drooping until I add water lol

I think the old adage "less is more" really hits home when it comes to growing these lovelies.

I am not from Phoenix, someone else asked me this. I'm from Canada. My user name is related to an anime I watch called Naruto and I thought it would be a cool user name, seeing how as everyone is trying to grow 'fire' lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom