One Plant 4x4 Scrog Grow Orange Widow

• Thread starter CannaGranny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zombierider

Zombierider

Awwwww thanks @Shaded_One ! If I had the room I would do all one plant grows. I’ll pop ya up a pic this evening. She’s not looking so pretty as I am forcing her to burn off all of her stored goodies and we are in the fade for sure. She was different in that she never had an abundance of foliage and is going to pretty well clean herself. Her flowers sure are sweet tho!
I'm with you on that, I'm even thinking a 10x10 room with 4 (in your case 6) MASSIVE ladies all in there under their own 5x5 light. 1 Big Plant ftw

Zombierider

Zombierider

@PerfecTrader and @Zombierider.. here’s an update on that ATF. She’s thick. Flowers stand 6-8” tall but they are thick. 2.5 to 3.5”. She is supposed to smell of pine and skunk, but so far the skunk scared the tree off! Super skunky. Heavy trichs.. oh Lala 😍
Oooh my Lord those are some damn fine looking girls! I also LOVE the skunk terp, I can only imagine the cacophony of scents emitting from that 5x5! That poor poor pine tree lmao. Jealous as I'm still in veg land lol.
I will have to take you up on your offer of coming out to the Ozarks one day! We can have an East coast vs Midwest Smoke-a-thon! 🏃 🌿 💨

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Oooh my Lord those are some damn fine looking girls! I also LOVE the skunk terp, I can only imagine the cacophony of scents emitting from that 5x5! That poor poor pine tree lmao. Jealous as I'm still in veg land lol.
I will have to take you up on your offer of coming out to the Ozarks one day! We can have an East coast vs Midwest Smoke-a-thon! 🏃 🌿 💨
Anyyyyyy time 🥰. Ya know as soon as I go to flower I start the next round, so I’m just rolling them. I will be out your way next summer for a wedding. In the mean time you are always welcome here!

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

Now ya got me going! I was upstairs today with a measuring tape 23” is my tallest at this point. Have you measured yet? Best part is we both win, regardless! 🙂

I don't wanna talk about it 😢 I had mold strike my 2 baseball bats and had to chop about 6-8" off the tops.

ps - with that being said, I still got a couple mini-bats on the 2nd plant and there are still some hand grenade buds going on so as @steamroller has been teaching me I will focus on the positives :p

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Really don't know how I missed this until meow. Better late than never and glad I just caught up. Grows are lookin unreal and off the charts for sure CG 💪
So jealous of the 1 plant grow as well and going to have to try that some day.
Found out a RL homie @MuskyHunter2020 from the midwest has been lurkin a bit. Hopefully he shares his grows at some point cause he is going to fit in here like a glove.

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Yeah I had to drag an old sea Captain up off the seven seas to be able to contend with me! That was 20 years ago and he is still too afraid to leave! Lmaooo! 😝
Craziest shit is she is not lying. She is literally the wickest real life sniper any of us have ever crossed paths with. So glad she is on our side 🙏

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Craziest shit is she is not lying. She is literally the wickest real life sniper any of us have ever crossed paths with. So glad she is on our side 🙏
Awwwwww thank you, I think? Lol
I always did love me some nice weed and Annie Oakley 😍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom