One Pound One Gallon Challenge

• Thread starter tobh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tobh

tobh

Supporter
Yeah, the whole spirit of the thread changed pretty quickly.

And pretty funny too since it was my idea in the first place. 🤷‍♂️😑
Nah, I don't recall ever agreeing to an 8 week veg condition. That limitation drastically changes the spirit of the challenge. I'd like it to be open for anyone to veg however long (hence my offering of seeds being sourced from whatever's in my vault at the time the first person hits 1lb).

While the idea of collaborating is fine, I'd rather not set restrictions on veg times. That completely shifts things, and it's supposed to be fun, not a race to the finish. All in good fun, and yes, @Grownsince95, you tempted the thread into existence. If anything, you have every right to stipulate rules over even myself, the OP.

I must be the only person here who remembers the person who took over. I must hold grudges and that is neither wanted nor helpful.
Likewise, I'm not sure when this happened, but initially the ideas were welcome -- setting restrictions and "officially" kicking it off weren't ever agreed upon or discussed in any clear terms. This kicked off when the thread started, no need for a green light.

If there's a desire for veg times to be restricted, medias used, genetics, whatever else, then by all means start a separate thread for a competition. This by nature was started open ended, and as part of that nature qualifies more so as a challenge.

ok is It seed run or Clone in this challenge
Get going OD. Whichever you choose, and think will get you to target most effectively.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Nah, I don't recall ever agreeing to an 8 week veg condition. That limitation drastically changes the spirit of the challenge. I'd like it to be open for anyone to veg however long (hence my offering of seeds being sourced from whatever's in my vault at the time the first person hits 1lb).

While the idea of collaborating is fine, I'd rather not set restrictions on veg times. That completely shifts things, and it's supposed to be fun, not a race to the finish. All in good fun, and yes, @Grownsince95, you tempted the thread into existence. If anything, you have every right to stipulate rules over even myself, the OP.

Likewise, I'm not sure when this happened, but initially the ideas were welcome -- setting restrictions and "officially" kicking it off weren't ever agreed upon or discussed in any clear terms. This kicked off when the thread started, no need for a green light.

If there's a desire for veg times to be restricted, medias used, genetics, whatever else, then by all means start a separate thread for a competition. This by nature was started open ended, and as part of that nature qualifies more so as a challenge.

Get going OD. Whichever you choose, and think will get you to target most effectively.
Thanks C I’m going in hot with Gods glue clone I agree it just a challenge not a comp have fun for shits n giggles , penny whistles n moon pies ..... regards OD .

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

Sacred Tree Organic Farms
Supporter
I must be the only person here who remembers the person who took over. I must hold grudges and that is neither wanted nor helpful.
Yo I think this is hilarious? If no one wants in then that’s fine? It was a suggestion and OP was down? A few people said they’re in... If you’re not in the competition then do it along side and just show your results. We also said we were doing it all lmfao. The winner from the competition wins seeds? Makes it fun... you fucking weirdos think way too much into shit just spread love and grow stop being uptight bitches😂

amekins

amekins

Yo I think this is hilarious? If no one wants in then that’s fine? It was a suggestion and OP was down? A few people said they’re in... If you’re not in the competition then do it along side and just show your results. We also said we were doing it all lmfao. The winner from the competition wins seeds? Makes it fun... you fucking weirdos think way too much into shit just spread love and grow stop being uptight bitches😂
You are really something else.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
8/1/21, Gods glue clone a poor scrappy ugly duckling that was shunned and forgotten about till a challenge like this shows up , clone is 2 week old not much of a root ball but I’ve dropped it down lower in the medium and stripped the stem this will encourage adventishious roots to be produced moor root more buds ..... in coco perlite , Rieziger nutes , cyco adds on green planet cal / mag , worm casting tea for Humic acid & micos it’s free . Have set up a net that is adjustable and have intentions on setting up a 2 Nd level of net found a great cheap supply at hardware. Ok I’m in so have fun play nice in the sand box and watch out for fairies I hear they got short short legs move fast and have multiple pubic hairs .
Regards OD.

75F61A00 AE16 4201 8A9F 596BA40CEFE7
4E3FA66F 70AB 4DFB AF75 61D462609B7E
75B50EA0 7D3D 4DBA 9E2D 11031AF02956
AB9B045B C588 416F A38A 725F14E67401
D8D52ECB 1A80 4E03 8762 B1A5B2F661D0
2639912D E24A 40E5 BAEF 809CE38655C3
25DE253D 134B 4B5B 83B8 5A72BA285259
D6E16C60 143D 4215 AD46 901AE8B82F60
D3B7075A 4296 4A7C 93DA 8BD5E3BFCC18
6FAD92CE C641 461D 8ABC D93C644BC89B
amekins

amekins

8/1/21, Gods glue clone a poor scrappy ugly duckling that was shunned and forgotten about till a challenge like this shows up , clone is 2 week old not much of a root ball but I’ve dropped it down lower in the medium and stripped the stem this will encourage adventishious roots to be produced moor root more buds ..... in coco perlite , Rieziger nutes , cyco adds on green planet cal / mag , worm casting tea for Humic acid & micos it’s free . Have set up a net that is adjustable and have intentions on setting up a 2 Nd level of net found a great cheap supply at hardware. Ok I’m in so have fun play nice in the sand box and watch out for fairies I hear they got short short legs move fast and have multiple pubic hairs .
Regards OD.
Let it be known that some of those faeries are also uptight bitches...especially about silken ribbons.

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
I have 2 plants in veg in 1gal. But. Planning to pot them up to 7 to continue veg and flowering.
1 wedding cake.
1 gorilla zkittlez.
I don’t think either variety is suitable to this one gal challenge.

How many participants are there again?
Free seeds for some shit results. Hmm🥺
one drop is gunna keep his seeds for sure.
that’s y there on the block. 😂

Mr. G

C9A0C71D 85A0 4F52 BAFD F7E003AC27F1
PK1

PK1

Supporter
Sry for the video being sideways and the fan annoying buzzing sound, but here is a fun question with a quick update on the fun challenge. The plant in the half a cup was transplanted into 4L jug a few days a go. 1 gallon is 3.74 litter, so how much more yield do you think i will get since i am 0.05669 over? 😂 😂

I tried finning them today to get three extra branches but not sure if i got it correctly. I guess will see when the new branches grow. I do have lower side branches growing so I will officially call it Vegetative stage. However, I am going to cut the lower branches out so that the plant can put all its focus on the top area.

By the way, the little green seedling in the half plastic cup is a apple seedling. Currently the 3rd set of leaves are growing. 🤣

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
Strain is Hot Mess by Ethos.

75/25 coco/perlite in 1 gal fabric pot.

Light is a $65 Amazon special in a 2x2 tent. Fertigated a million times a day with the secret sauce haha 😄

Tent and Light soon to be upgraded.

She has powered through the LST and multiple toppings already.

🌱

20210104 122508
20210113 190050
20210113 191951
20210113 194110
20210113 194240
20210114 200956

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Sry for the video being sideways and the fan annoying buzzing sound, but here is a fun question with a quick update on the fun challenge. The plant in the half a cup was transplanted into 4L jug a few days a go. 1 gallon is 3.74 litter, so how much more yield do you think i will get since i am 0.05669 over? 😂 😂

I tried finning them today to get three extra branches but not sure if i got it correctly. I guess will see when the new branches grow. I do have lower side branches growing so I will officially call it Vegetative stage. However, I am going to cut the lower branches out so that the plant can put all its focus on the top area.

By the way, the little green seedling in the half plastic cup is a apple seedling. Currently the 3rd set of leaves are growing. 🤣

View attachment 1077845
If ya black it out roots may grow a bit more along the sides of the container. Blue light will cause a rapid response in the roots to grow the other way... almost giving them a growth spurt. So kinda interested to see if this helps or hurts the grow 👍

PK1

PK1

Supporter
If ya black it out roots may grow a bit more along the sides of the container. Blue light will cause a rapid response in the roots to grow the other way... almost giving them a growth spurt. So kinda interested to see if this helps or hurts the grow 👍
well noted. i guess wrap it with tinfoil lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom