One Pound One Gallon Challenge

• Thread starter tobh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
ive been growing a very long time Cobba and have a large Bonsai garden I tend big plants in small pots no probs . Od .
Ya, I realized that it was wat too big after my last grow. My thought was that I sometimes go away for a few days at a time so I would be able to leave it without watering it if I used a bigger pot. It honestly worked out better than you'd expect though. I never overwatered and surprisingly, it has a nice root ball. My replacement 3 gallon just arrived literally as I was typing this.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
I had an idea for a challenge but I'm not sure if people would participate.
Would anyone want to do a 2x2 yield challenge? I haven't really thought about specifics yet. Maybe 2x2 sog like mentioned before or a one plant scrog or just general yield.
I can't participate in most of the challenges here due to my very limited space so I'm trying to find one that I can do that won't waste the little space I have like the solo cup challenge would.

Last edited:
amekins

amekins

I had an idea for a challenge but I'm not sure if people would participate.
Would anyone want to do a 2x2 yield challenge? I haven't really thought about specifics yet. Maybe 2x2 sog like mentioned before or a one plant scrog or just general yield.
I can't participate in most of the challenges here due to my very limited space so I'm trying to find one that I can do that won't waste the little space I have like the solo cup challenge would.
I also have a very small space. The 1 gallon size appeals to me so I will be following along at least to learn how to maximize my yields in small space.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
I also have a very small space. The 1 gallon size appeals to me so I will be following along at least to learn how to maximize my yields in small space.
I agree but I clearly can't reach that goal so all the 1 gallon pot will be doing is making it harder for me.
I was just putting it out there as an idea.
I am following along though.

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
I agree but I clearly can't reach that goal so all the 1 gallon pot will be doing is making it harder for me.
I was just putting it out there as an idea.
In my opinion the whole spirit of the challenges and most of the fun is when you take "ordinary" growing conditions and change one of the variables to something that no sane person would ever choose...

🤪

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
In my opinion the whole spirit of the challenges and most of the fun is when you take "ordinary" growing conditions and change one of the variables to something that no sane person would ever choose...

🤪
It's not the most extreme of challenges but you'd be limited to a pretty small space.

Top Bottom