One seed from two pounds

• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
my wife found a seed..and it looks like a good one (spots)
we trimed a almost two pounds and only found this one seed

I am stoked to have it! :)

But puzzled how it came to be :sign0065:

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
what strain did you find it in?

cannabeans

cannabeans

natures way of selfing....

plants do this from time to time... create a seed, in hopes that it will grow next year.

K

kolah

Nice find! much better than Crackerjack prizes.

I recently bought a few grams of some Superskunk from a MMC and found ONE seed. You bet I will be planting that little beaner next spring.

A

Alien Abductee

yeah, if you really run the harvest late, the plant will produce seeds and try to continue its line. It will be a female plant, much like a hermie seed. Most all plants i run to term, 8 weeks or longer, end up with a few seeds.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Nice find! much better than Crackerjack prizes.

I recently bought a few grams of some Superskunk from a MMC and found ONE seed. You bet I will be planting that little beaner next spring.

:)

yep pretty cool :)

Found a couple more

The Strain is called Sour Tsunami

found a couple in the green crack also...Bonus :) :banana1sv6:

johnursery

johnursery

one mans treasure is another mans junk lol, watch out for hermies! it still puzzles me why people feel like they got lucky? to me it shows there may be hermie problems in the ancestry and sour in the name coming from the chem line where 13 hermie seeds were used to create a bottlenecked line of potent but hermie prone progency is probably the culpret, IMO i wouldnt grow out the seed or continue the line but i guess im in the minority when it comes to this opinion, although i cant understand why as before all the compasion clubs came out and before sour deisel was a big hit when people got hermies or seeds in when they missed a pod they would be upset at the breeder for not using more stable genetics or for using improper breeding techniques like using herms lol, but that was also before female seeds were all the rage too and people came up with different ways to fem seeds, some use improper breeding techniques and people get herms...i guess the point im trying to make is there was a time when people where upset when they got a hermie and nothing changed except fashion and missinformation IMO

convex

convex

Something to consider ...

If these were grown outside, or in a room with other strains you have no idea if the seed is from a selfing flower or another plant.

Cheers

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Something to consider ...

If these were grown outside, or in a room with other strains you have no idea if the seed is from a selfing flower or another plant.

Cheers

Good point and I have considered that. I didn't see any male flowers..and I have found seeds in the green crack also..At a rate of about 1 seed per couple zips.

Im thinking maybe a Bee or moth or any bug may have visited a male somewhere before flying to my garden.

I had a Himalayan Gold male on the other side of the house for a min...heh :)

phenotyper

phenotyper

Imagine the neighborhood growers whose gear would be screwed if you just brought out a bunch of males. Scary. Plant the seeds and find out how it goes.

bloads

bloads

:)

yep pretty cool :)

Found a couple more

The Strain is called Sour Tsunami

found a couple in the green crack also...Bonus :) :banana1sv6:

Sour Tsunami's that strain that's supposed to have like 12% CBD, w/6% thc, right? Looks interesting, a lot of work went into that strain:

hahaha, just realized I don't have to tell you... I learned about Sour Tsunami from one of your posts in another thread :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom