One Seed. Two Plants?

• Thread starter Jbellsmoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jbellsmoke

Jbellsmoke

Just got home and took a look in the room as usual, and the purple kush seeds I just planted has two plants coming from one seed. Anybody seen this shit. Looking for suggestion on what to do. Gros them both together or try to split them up.

One seed two plants
Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

I have seen that before. Never happened to me, but I have seen it on the boards before. I do believe you could pull them apart and grow them separately.

Jbellsmoke

Jbellsmoke

Best to separate now or later. The two just broke dirt today.i figure I should do it now before they get all tangled up.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Yeah, maybe give it a few days, just so they are strong enough to handle a move. But otherwise yes, sooner is better than later.

Jbellsmoke

Jbellsmoke

Just split them. Good thing I think, roots were twisted together. Amazing how fast they grow. Two days ago it was put in soil as a 3/4inch taproot. Today from tip of root to top of first leaf 4 and half inches.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

iv had a few seeds with two separate seedlings but it was never a blessing coz .either i ended up with two sprouts that were to small and weak to get past germination or the smallest one dies leaving u with a smaller weaker seedling than i woulda got out a normal bean.youv hit the jackpot though as the both look nice n healthy.im curious to see if theyl be the same sex.

Jbellsmoke

Jbellsmoke

iv had a few seeds with two separate seedlings but it was never a blessing coz .either i ended up with two sprouts that were to small and weak to get past germination or the smallest one dies leaving u with a smaller weaker seedling than i woulda got out a normal bean.youv hit the jackpot though as the both look nice n healthy.im curious to see if theyl be the same sex.
Fem seeds fom Dr. Seeds. Purple kush

Jbellsmoke

Jbellsmoke

Well few days later now and the two purple kush twins are doing well after the separation. Gave them there first lite feeding today and going to insular ate the veg room a little more today,weathers getting cooler at night and Temps are falling a little low.

20180911 084848
Top Bottom