Ongoing First Time Auto Flower Grow In Soil...everyone Chime In!

• Thread starter Civicsi06
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Irish063

Irish063

I'm surprised some of the other pro's haven't chimed in on this. Not having a ton of experience it tough for me to say for certain. I'd say wait another day or two and see if any more thrich's turn amber. You've had a good amount start to turn so far and none of them are folding over so it should be ok to go a touch longer. Maybe post just these pics in "Basic Growing Information" and see if some other's can give you some input. If she's not ready she is damn close. Glad to see you waited a little bit instead of chopping at days 60-65.

Civicsi06

Civicsi06

I'm surprised some of the other pro's haven't chimed in on this. Not having a ton of experience it tough for me to say for certain. I'd say wait another day or two and see if any more thrich's turn amber. You've had a good amount start to turn so far and none of them are folding over so it should be ok to go a touch longer. Maybe post just these pics in "Basic Growing Information" and see if some other's can give you some input. If she's not ready she is damn close. Glad to see you waited a little bit instead of chopping at days 60-65.
Yea I was hoping for some more inputs, I did however post a new thread on here and on other website forums asking opinions and so far 8 ppl said yes it is ready for harvest and 1 person said no. I think I am gonna start the harvest tomorrow unless more ppl say not to.

Irish063

Irish063

Yea I was hoping for some more inputs, I did however post a new thread on here and on other website forums asking opinions and so far 8 ppl said yes it is ready for harvest and 1 person said no. I think I am gonna start the harvest tomorrow unless more ppl say not to.
I remember reading many times last season where people would just equate it to what type of stone/high you wanted out of it and that it came down to personal preference. Personally, I don't think you'll be disappointed if you go ahead tomorrow like you were thinking.
Great job on the grow. It looks really good.

Civicsi06

Civicsi06

I remember reading many times last season where people would just equate it to what type of stone/high you wanted out of it and that it came down to personal preference. Personally, I don't think you'll be disappointed if you go ahead tomorrow like you were thinking.
Great job on the grow. It looks really good.
Yea I was reading up on the point you just mentioned. I am really not looking for the "couch high" so this maybe the time to harvest. I still have 2 seeds left so after I try this out and not like it for some reason then I know I would need to wait longer on the next grow!

Irish063

Irish063

Good plan. Your girl looks just like the third pic on the ilgm details page. Again well done. Since you don't want that couch lock this should be perfect timing. @DrMcSkunkins is really experienced and knowledgable grower. I saw that he said it looked done, than I'm sure it is. He helped me quite a few times last year, as well as a ton of others in the threads I read through

Civicsi06

Civicsi06

After consideration from many replies on this forum and others, I have chosen to wait a little longer before harvest. I will post more pics within a week and see again. Thanks to everyone for the replies! Everyone has been really helpful so far!

Civicsi06

Civicsi06

Ok so I decided it was time to harvest! I checked the trichomes again this morning and felt like it was that time! I took some pics and any advice would be appreciated for the drying stage. I have turned my exhaust fan to the lowest setting (using fan speed controller) and I turned off the 8 inch black fan and turned on the small 6 inch white fan on low setting and pointed it down. I left the 2 side opening flaps on the tent open. I will check to see what the temps do tonight and report tomorrow with the degrees and humidity.

Day 79 Harvest

79d
79da
79day
79days
79days01

Irish063

Irish063

Again limited experience- but definitely watch your humidity and temps. I'd also leave that little white fan to help keep air moving. There are some good threads on here for drying and curing.

Irish063

Irish063

I need to brush up again on the best temps and rH otherwise I would have put them in before The slower the better with ideal conditions.

Top Bottom