ONISDADS DURBAN DAGA SAGA

• Thread starter onisdad
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
onisdad

onisdad

This is my first ever grow diary thread. I am going to start it out with where she came from, the durban poison clone that is. She came from a very reliable source* and when she first got here she was not doing the best. From our best guess she had been recently sprayed for something like pm or mites. Her leaves were real shiny like they had been hit with some azetrol or neem. No matter, because she came back strong and bushy. Almost a little too bushy. She is popping out little nodes everywhere and all sorts of small undergrowth, which has been systematically stripped away. Two more weeks or so in grow and then she should be ready to swap over to the bloom box.

I picked up the clone on March 2.2012

My first fotos here are from March 30
Onisdads durban daga saga
Onisdads durban daga saga 2
Onisdads durban daga saga 3

These fotos were taken today April 6
Onisdads durban daga saga 4
Onisdads durban daga saga 5
Onisdads durban daga saga 6
Onisdads durban daga saga 7

She is basking under the glow of a 250w MH.:cool:
More info to come as things develope!

onisdad

onisdad

Today, the veg room got cleared out a bit when a bunch clones were cut for one of the co-op we are a part of and also because my buddy got a huge new space to work his genetic magic. So a bunch of the plants surrounding my Durban got cut back or completely removed so that I got a good chance to take some more pictures of my girl.
IMAG1765

To quote my roommate on the Durban..."She is one bushy bitch and she's top heavy too."
IMAG1773

Now thats my kinda girl!
IMAG1767

Here is shot of the group of girls. My Durban is in the lower left corner
IMAG1774

IMAG1766

She is going to get all that lower scrap taken off in the next few days...

onisdad

onisdad

Whew! What a weekend! And its not over yet.....its still only Saturday! well a lot has happened besides the celebrating of 4.20 yesterday. Our landlord has said he would rather not have plants in the house so we have to move back to our old wharehouse space.
IMAG2248

Our landlord there is totally fine with plants and basically we were letting an old partner have his go at the whole wharehouse by himself but he has no problem sharing the space, which there is plenty to be had as you will see. So the durban had to take a little trip today. She didn't seem to mind the ride in my VW much but taking a plant around for about 5 miles in a hot car without air conditioning is never good for them. All is legal and within the prescribed limits but I still had some nervous moments when I passed a motorcycle cop giving a ticket out on the freeway and another getting out of his car near the wharehouse.Old habits die hardo_O!
2012 04 21 121710

2012 04 21 121755

I had to leave before they got to their final spot but my roommate is setting a tray up for them with flood and drain.
IMAG2285

Well all the girls seem happy and ok in their new digs after our afternoon trip:p!
IMAG2287

420alldaze

420alldaze

very niiiice ....in best borat voice, lol lookin good. love the mirror in the car shot. 42o

onisdad

onisdad

LOL :D

Yeah Very nice plants and GrowRoom Onisdad!
Well, I cannot take most of the credit for that grow room. That is a co-op that i have been a part of for the past few years now. Two other friends are a part of that, one of them a fellow THCfarmer. All of our gear is labled so you might see his screen name on tape in some of my photos!

So anyway, here is this weeks batch of pics...
IMAG2493

IMAG2496

2012 05 03 183427

IMAG2490

IMAG2500

IMAG2504

and I also got a little vid of the veg room....
......music by the Kottonmouth Kings
everyone seems to be doing ok despite the mass exodus we had to do from our house to the old co-op. The drive did not seem to effect them much if at all, thank godess!
...should be flipping fairly soon!

onisdad

onisdad

Ok after a bunch of drama and a ton of procrastinating, we have finally got the room into its flower mode and boy the Durban is setting up faster than anything else in the room! It seems to be at least a week ahead of everyone else.
IMAG3620

IMAG3621

IMAG3623

IMAG3627

IMAG3628

IMAG3629

IMAG3630

Cannot wait till she is done!

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Looking good, ONI. Every time I see you post about your Durban cut, I itch to pop this Denver Durban that a fellow farmer gifted.

outwest

onisdad

onisdad

Looking good, ONI. Every time I see you post about your Durban cut, I itch to pop this Denver Durban that a fellow farmer gifted.

outwest
You should do it! Durban is my favorite of the favorites! Even more so now that we are growing it! It is very resistant to parasites and molds. Next step is to use it in a little cross pollination experiment!

onisdad

onisdad

Here are some of the most recent shots of the lady Durb...
IMAG3820

IMAG3821

IMAG3822

IMAG3823

i shot a little video of her today too but i have to upload it to youtube first and that takes a while sooooo that will be up later... Just a quick post because i felt like i was ignoring this thread a bit too much due to fact that we had been in a holding pattern waiting to get things prepped for flipping the lights and i never seemed to get back to it even after they flipped many weeks ago!
for now...stay frosty!

onisdad

onisdad

So i had promised a video but things are a bit hectic around these parts lately! Finally got around to uploading that puppy! So here it is finally and a few more shots to boot of the Lady Durb!

IMAG3836

IMAG3837

IMAG3838

onisdad

onisdad

Got my new Nikon Coolpix L11 and shot a bunch of the Durban to test it out so here are some of them. She gets harvested this week so the final dry bud shots are coming soon!

DSCN2364

DSCN2361

DSCN2365

Top Bottom