Online CA Dispensary, MediHarvest.com

• Thread starter Doc Knowledge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Doc Knowledge

We have been up and running for about 6 weeks and so far so good. Traffic is up and new members keep joining. We are getting a little low on product, big online rush, growers should contact us at MediHarvest.com. We also have stalls to rent on our site where you can share your products with other collective members. Come to the site and see what's happening. We do not ship out of state, California, that is the must often asked question at our site. If you have AIDS, HIV, are undergoing chemo, or are a AARP member you can get a 10% discount.
Doc Knowledge

Cuceltic
L

Lost

Great to hear it Doc!!

Edit: Also curious about the disability discount.. :)

D

Doc Knowledge

MediHarvest.com

Well here it is outdoor harvest season and many growers are reporting very late harvest dates. I don't know if it is the weather this year or what. Here in N. Cal it is dropping into the high 70s finally. Last week it was 100 degrees.
I was traveling across the North West states the last few weeks and I can tell you there are some amazing new strains coming up. I saw one plant that had 6 different strains grafted on to it. The grower was experimenting with strong established root stalks and late season grafting to produce massive bud growth in a minimum of time. Each main stalk was different with an obvious White Widow next to a Purple strain. Grower was too paranoid to let me take a camera with me so no pics. Just close your eyes and imagine it.....
I was surprised to see helicopters in Washington and Oregon searching out small scale growers. Now that is some expensive tax dollars going out the window.
We are anxiously awaiting some great new strains on the site, membership is growing, so far 100% delivery no problems. I hope you visit our site, MediHarvest.com, and have a great day.
Doc Knowledge

Top Bottom