Online Garden Supplies

• Thread starter dilligaf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dilligaf

dilligaf

Been a few years since i grew a small crop..need to get a few supplies so i tried to order from wormsway...i guess they are out of buisness now...i know there is a site selling pre packaged tlo ammendments following revs recipies..when i tried to order some fertilizer packages from them i was told they dont ship to my state...when did it become illegal to sell garden products...tried planet natural...they are going out of buisness and sold out of most things..i like to use groworganic.com but the heavier things cost a fortune to ship from west coast...does anyone know of an online garden supply near florida..really wish i could have ordered the tlo ammendment packages..thanks

D

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Been a few years since i grew a small crop..need to get a few supplies so i tried to order from wormsway...i guess they are out of buisness now...i know there is a site selling pre packaged tlo ammendments following revs recipies..when i tried to order some fertilizer packages from them i was told they dont ship to my state...when did it become illegal to sell garden products...tried planet natural...they are going out of buisness and sold out of most things..i like to use groworganic.com but the heavier things cost a fortune to ship from west coast...does anyone know of an online garden supply near florida..really wish i could have ordered the tlo ammendment packages..thanks

D
Damn that sucks? Try miracle grows new organic line, it’s very close to fox farms if not a direct clone. Amend it with perlite, it’s a bit dense otherwise it grows tomatoes just fine , the Alaska line of products at the local big box stores now feature some amendments. But I’d look for a landscape components supply house. Florida has a lot of orchid farming and they use the exact amendments Cana needs

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Find a local hydro shop. I’m sure they are everywhere. Medical marijuana is growing rapidly in Florida so it shouldn’t be too hard to find what you need. You’ll save a shitload on shipping. Anything you can’t find locally you can usually find on amazon. Just price shop to make sure the price on amazon isn’t jacked up. Things like bags of soil will be 2-3x cheaper at a hydro shop vs buying online.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

kelp4less has anything you would need and quick shipping,oldskol4evr in the coupon box get you 10% off,for live worms JIMS earthworms,ive had them shipped in the dead heat of summer and they were fine when i got them

blu3kush

blu3kush

If you can go to a hydro store is really the best bang for your buck but if you gotta buy online I would suggest Amazon or buildasoil.com

dilligaf

dilligaf

Thanks for replies..not in florida just close..cannabis is still vigorously prosecuted here..walmart and home depot and lowes closest thing to garden center i know of and most nutes they carry are from companies that sell much more synthetic nutes than organic..i do not now or ever believe miracle gro will sell a totally organic nute line..i dont trust them..synthetic nutes grow big plants..just not top quality plants.
7 years ago i did a side by side grow with rooted clones from same mother..mg made some impressive ladies..until the harvest..no smell on mg plants and the effects didnt last long compared to the 3 organic grown plants..and no one will ever convince me otherwise..not intrested.
Thanks for looking at post

D

Madbud

Madbud

Lowes stocks worm castings, epsom salts and a general line of soils and ferts.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Fish emulsion readily available everywhere, Alaska has a Line for both veg and bloom.
I’m actually running that line in lab grow to test it against my super soil.

Soil media is promix bx with nothing else other then the fish emulsion. So far it’s promising and I’m impressed.
4 plants in 3gal fabric pots.
Strain, 2 on left is cookies,(gsc)
2 on right is gorilla glue EP.
The cookies are a few weeks ahead of the glues. I stagger 3 weeks
Tent in lab / greenhouse is a 3x3x6’
Temps 70-75F
Humidity is 50 -45%
Lights are viaspecta 1000watts total, 2 700 watts model
Water is straight tap
Calmag every other water
Fans for air flow, intake from outside the tent within the greenhouse via a carbon filter
Lights on 12/12, with co2 at 1500ppm via co2 bottle with Titan controller
Lights and environmental control with a sentinel complete system.
Par meter to set correct light levels.
Lights on has dial adjusted to lower blue light to stop excessive stretch.
Week 4 on flower on left, week 1 on right.
Goal : to test nutrients only,
Research to see what the thc profile of the top 2 breeds we run is using 2 part readily available otc products.
We grow commercially so small scale tests are done on every strain for various attributes and/ results are compiled to enable a better end product for the consumer. Lower 3 pics are of a house that is commercially run, upper 3 Are of Lab environment that is matched to production runs. Sorry about the out of focus pics! Damn dog got into the lab and was trying to juggle it and phone:)

DC4CEDCB B0EE 4A7B A5C4 A49BEF8614F1
5AD1DC38 4BAF 403E 97BF 5277430AD363
33AFBE5F 2EA1 4CFB 8B78 8640AF86FCC1
7F99B1CE 33C0 42A0 B94A 01E50B1F96CE
AF779143 BFFB 49E7 A432 BC544BD7F4FD
346C3866 8EC7 4E06 87CB D669FBD7FA91
Last edited:
Top Bottom