Online Nutrient Formula Database (HydroBuddy)

• Thread starter HydroRookie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

HydroRookie

Hi guys,

I wanted to start this thread to help build a nutrient database for hydro buddy. Since people were talking about building an online database the easiest thing seems to be to gather whatever formulations we want to send them to Daniel so that he puts them into the online database which can be downloaded with the click of a button in the calculator. Please post here any formulations you have in ppm of each element (not percentages) with a small description and I'll put them together, create the hydro buddy files and email them to Daniel to include them in his database. I think that this is a good way to contribute to his calculator which makes these calculations so easy for us ! :rock

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
There is already a very extensive thread about it here. It's called Using Hydro Buddy.

R

REGISTRD

There is already a very extensive thread about it here. It's called Using Hydro Buddy.

Yes True but thats how to use the program...
Yes We have the DIY Fatman thread as well to help mix nutes...
Obviously Hydrorookie has a brain and realizes that there is multiple parts to this aspect that dont need to be mixed up together... Sorry if some idiots only use the left part of there brain but this requires both parts and multiple aspects of this require diff elements to the equation...:harvest:
Id like to hear more from the hydrorookie....

H

HydroRookie

Certainly there are many topics currently discussing nutrient preparation and the use of HydroBuddy to some extent but what I want to make is simply a thread where we compile information to build a nutrient database for HydroBuddy. My idea here is simple :

Just add a post with any formulations you want to contribute in ppm (each element's ppm clearly labeled) as well as a small descriptions.

I will put this in HydroBuddy, generate the files and send them to Daniel so that he can update the database. This way everybody wins and we get a very rich HydroBuddy online database to evaluate and prepare our own nutrient plans. I hope you want to help me contribute :)

B

Buddy Flowers

i have a formula that i'd like to share but i dont use RO water so i can't post the ppm because i don't know them. i only go by the total ppm anyway.

H

HydroRookie

The ppm measured by your EC meter and the ppm we are talking about here are two entirely different things . If you don't have an adequate water analysis then determining the ppm values by the salts you add cannot be done and therefore people cannot reproduce your formulations adequately. I want to start building a decent amount of formulations before emailing Daniel. Come on guys share some of those formulations you have :)

Top Bottom