Online Or Video Tutorials???

• Thread starter WesCyber
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
WesCyber

WesCyber

Anyone know of any good online or video tutorials for the making of concentrates on a commercial level? I am blasting anywhere from 1lb to 5lb per tube, 2 tubes a day and the learning curve is killing my margins. Anything with solid knowledge and good operating practices. It doesn't have to be free I will pay.

thanks,
-wes

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Anyone know of any good online or video tutorials for the making of concentrates on a commercial level? I am blasting anywhere from 1lb to 5lb per tube, 2 tubes a day and the learning curve is killing my margins. Anything with solid knowledge and good operating practices. It doesn't have to be free I will pay.

thanks,
-wes
Where are you located?

waxman

waxman

thanks,
-wes
Hey Wes, Have you messaged Graywolf? I believe they can help you if you ask. Skunkpharmresearch.com
Have you checked out Bret Maverick on youtube? You can message him also through his channel.
Man, I hope you get the help you need! That's what we are all here for... Good luck! Let me know if I can help?
I wish I lived closer to Cali!

WesCyber

WesCyber

Yeah Ive read everything on the Skunkfarm site and even watched about 3 years worth of Bret's stuff, but unfortunately he leaves a lot of his process off the screen. I need exact temp and times, hell I would watch a video of a muffin for 5 hours if it shows me the process the muffin goes thru as it falls and becomes shatter. Or even how to them turn it into honeycomb. Everyone is always so vague," so this is when I turn it up to 140" then theres a break, "ok now it's done". They don't even tell you how long it took.

Everyone out there making videos are doing it to look cool on YouTube. Not to actually make educational materials.

waxman

waxman

Yeah Ive read everything on the Skunkfarm site and even watched about 3 years worth of Bret's stuff, but unfortunately he leaves a lot of his process off the screen. I need exact temp and times, hell I would watch a video of a muffin for 5 hours if it shows me the process the muffin goes thru as it falls and becomes shatter. Or even how to them turn it into honeycomb. Everyone is always so vague," so this is when I turn it up to 140" then theres a break, "ok now it's done". They don't even tell you how long it took.

Everyone out there making videos are doing it to look cool on YouTube. Not to actually make educational materials.
Let me think for a few, I may be able to send you a video? I will work on it my next run for you.. I think it sucks that people don't want to give out their "secrets".. To me they are not cool but ***holes.. Sharing is caring my brother!

H

hawkman

thanks,
-wes
Grow Med University.com" one of the best

WesCyber

WesCyber

unfortunately there was absolutely nothing on shatter at growmeduniversity.com

WesCyber

WesCyber

@Graywolf if you read this the contact us link on your site is broken. Its ok the one on my site is broken t00, damn internet 2.0 email server crap. Please get ahold of me for possible lab consultations [email protected]

Top Bottom