online shopping, need help

• Thread starter catdaddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
catdaddy

catdaddy

i was on line looking for a few places to buy some equipment and i ran across the site greners.com. they have quality items for less than all the other sites i've visited but i have yet to see any reviews on them. if anyone has heard or dealt with them before could you please share your experience with me. thank you.

also my next option was the hydro source so if they are legitimate please let me know.

Online, I live the fantasy of a pot head. Everything I say is just for my amusement and pure fiction. The pictures I post are found all over the internet.

J

JonathonStrange

First off love ur signature. I unfortunatly have not ordered from them (use local guy) but discount hydroponics would have been the place. Compairing them to other catalogs they were the least exspensive. Catalog came quickly ( others never at all). They would definitly worth looking into
Discount hydroponics
877-476-9487
they are out of LA
hope it helps
oh my address was hand written not computer generated thought that was a good sign for stealth

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
greners is cool - have ordered from them plenty

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
+1 on greners Ive had great luck with them in the past.

S

Sunbiz1

I now have reading material for the evening, not only does greners have the equipment but also tech info to customize etc.

Thanks for the idea!.

catdaddy

catdaddy

hey thanks everyone for reaching out so quickly. i've started out putting my room together but every time i am surfing i run into sites like the ones i mentioned earlier and i wind up taking the stuff back to my local shops. compared to my local shops the prices seems to good to be true and i didn't want to take the risk of ordering and getting beat. once again thank you all.

if any of got the time i am in need of a fan but don't know which one to get. the area is 12'11 L, 10'9 W, 8ft ht.

Online, I live the fantasy of a pot head. Everything I say is just for my amusement and pure fiction. The pictures I post are found all over the internet.

M

MTM

Norcal on ebay has all the quantum lights cheap and garden city,hydrofarm and sunlight supply all have discount catalogs that are available at most hydro stores.Ive also made several orders from hydro wholesale but I found out that the DEA has access to the shipping invoices to discount hydro and hyro wholesale.I saw a Michigan man busted off this list!!!

G

goleboy

Check out growannex.com hellancheap pricing and located in Anaheim area,,,good deal good products. If ur in SD peep mighty hydro.

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Anyone have exp with

????? they have some good deals, and good selection but for some reason im hesitant to order from there and just keep it local at my hydro store...

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I have - no issues - also htgsupply.com can be pretty good

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

I have - no issues - also htgsupply.com can be pretty good

Thank you motherlode! The have a killer deal on a cooltube with a digital ballast and buld for like 220.

Appreciate the quick advice!

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
the 4 places i go to check prices are

greners
igrowhydro
htgsupply
discounthydro

sometimes the shipping makes the big diference in prices

discounthydro is fast ship if your in cali - just call in your order early and request same day shipping - I have gotten my items the following day with standard shipping rates

X

xeet

Does anyone know what the best online store is that ships to Europe?
Anyone have some experience with this?

Thanks

x

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

Ive also made several orders from hydro wholesale but I found out that the DEA has access to the shipping invoices to discount hydro and hyro wholesale.I saw a Michigan man busted off this list!!!

isnt that why youre not supposed to do those things, its kinda like buying thousands of dollars of grow equipment on your visa, even @ a walk in place...

i mean, i know the public conception is that weed is "more accepted than ever", but i invite you to hit the "new posts" button at the top, i guarantee youll see a post about someone gettin busted for something weed related in a medical state.

like Motherload said, these people will keep sending stuff that you dont want people associating with your address. not very discrete, especially if you dont live in a big city. your mailman probably knows one of your neighbors on a personal level...

i still like the walkin places n pay cash, probably the stories the old timers tell me about how cloak n dager it was to buy grow equipment only 10 years ago... like goin to aquarium stores to buy hid lights, for cash, out of the back after hours, cause they thought the feds were watchin...

darkmatter

darkmatter

the last few things i got came from bghydro i use them because they have a bill me later payment option ,i saw that paypal bought bml, so now you can use bml any where that accepts paypal, if not straight bill me later.6 months no interst, think you dont get billed anything for a few.i havent got any cataloge from bg yet.in the past atlantis and hydrowholesale i have ordered from with no problems if you get a cataloge its in envelope,i have read about the past, but i would think thats a risk anywhere when some one puts the screws to you,the price and shipping is the main thing to me. the delvery dude is working he just wants you to take this heavy shit so he can home,i just get the your still not in jail look every now and then.one of the first places i ordered from was from a corner page ad in high times and there was a languge barrier so the guy a few places down got my box left at his door step,he opened it.....i will check out some of these other places.im sure theirs a dot on my place anyway for some reason....

Mega grow 215

Mega grow 215

The only thing I would say is buy your ballast and hoods locally. Because if one or the other goes out you can take them back the same day without any hesitation. I've order from the hydro source they have good quality stuff for a good deal but that's only on certain items.

catdaddy

catdaddy

mega grow thanks for the helpful info. normally i would agree with you. not only would i agree with you i would rather that route, but like i said earlier i have taken things back due to the prices i've seen online; which are much cheaper than the local shops in my area. no direspect to anyone who buys locally, but around my way they were trying to charge me $350 for a 600w lumatek and 275 for a bs 400w. not to mention that was just for the ballasts.

Latest posts

Top Bottom