online shopping, need help

• Thread starter catdaddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
X

xeet

No one has any experience with getting equipment shipped to Europe?
There are many good sites but I am looking particularly for those that ship to Europe (maybe even located in EU) for a decent price..

Thanks for anyone's time who would like to recommend me a place!

X

darkmatter

darkmatter

for europe dont remember the details but i saw in a thread on here about a middleman place you get your order sent to them then they send it to you to save some charges.i would think the mag ukweedworld or whatever its called has some mailorder places .maybe amazon.

I

IndicacannaJone

Make sure to check out, and add http://www.plantlightinghydroponics.com/ to your arsenal of online vendors. Their prices blow Greners out of the water, and I actually prefer them over BGHydro. They're located in Ohio. I live in Michigan, and typically receive my order 2-3 days after ordering using just standard ground shipping. Their biggest downside is their site menu, but once you can get past that, they're great.

X

xeet

for europe dont remember the details but i saw in a thread on here about a middleman place you get your order sent to them then they send it to you to save some charges.i would think the mag ukweedworld or whatever its called has some mailorder places .maybe amazon.

Thank you very much for taking the time to answer my question!

I would like to be able to get the equipment online and sent over but if need be I can drive and grab the equipment within reasonable distance (UK, Holland).

I am having issues locating some good stores that I can browse their inventory online and that has the stuff I want tho :<

monstergardens have mostly everything I want but I don't think they ship to Europe and even if they do (6 light setups, tray tables, reservoirs) all that stuff will weigh a good bit so I figured if I can find one located in Europe then the shipping might not be so bad!

Thanks again to anyone who can point me in a good direction!

Peace

x

darkmatter

darkmatter

Thank you very much for taking the time to answer my question!

I would like to be able to get the equipment online and sent over but if need be I can drive and grab the equipment within reasonable distance (UK, Holland).

I am having issues locating some good stores that I can browse their inventory online and that has the stuff I want tho :<

monstergardens have mostly everything I want but I don't think they ship to Europe and even if they do (6 light setups, tray tables, reservoirs) all that stuff will weigh a good bit so I figured if I can find one located in Europe then the shipping might not be so bad!

Thanks again to anyone who can point me in a good direction!

Peace

x

might be cheapest to just get some digital ballests and just get hanging sockets with bare bulbs,put plants around them and work with that, thats what im doing,for that and other reasons.you hardley want to recive mediums,trays,reflectors,heavy shit no matter were you live shipping hits hard.some simpler systems like trays can be built, but lights,nutes,sprays,you cant just fab up out the gate.making a drive my be the choice

Top Bottom