J

jester83

Only a few days old
trying to figure out if that is ok the color of the stem

J

jester83

Why do you guys use such little soil I’ll never figure

You want it above the rim of the cup.

Looks good but also looks wet be careful as you can easy slow growth right down when you overwater
Ok ty definitely won't over water it I got a sour diesel getting ready to pop soon can't wait

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

T
I’ll never figure

You want it above the rim of the cup.

Looks good but also looks wet be careful as you can easy slow growth right down when you over water

The answer to this question has kept me up late on many a night.

G

GreenNotYellow

Little baby gonna get huge I'm sure, off to a nice start! Although I would probably put the soil to the top of the cup

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
absolutely no offence meant not one iota. Gosh if I think back to my errors and whatnot we could probably have a stand up comic session esp if we all chinned in

So much information to take in that it took me mths reading before I even understood what most of the terms used mean and without no internet at that time you can imagine I made quite a few

A lotta new growers do it and it’s your grow you can tell us to x ourselves 🤣

It’s just banter

Yeah I guess if I was new here and someone said that I might feel picked on however seriously it’s far from it 👍

It will be easy to transplant but you will have to do it earlier with less root growth

Also makes watering more difficult and shades the plant still it’s nothing major as everyone agreed your doing a good job

J

jester83

Thank you and I don't feel like no one is picking on me thats why this was created to help others who need help or have questions

J

jester83

Ty I have a sour diesel about to start popping trough as well can't wait

J

jester83

So I added more medium to this one and now it's been a almost a full week with this girl

IMG 20240417 163756218
IMG 20240417 163749575
Top Bottom