only one kush

• Thread starter Str8Dank
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Str8Dank

Str8Dank

if you could only grow one kush which would it be? it would need to be one of the better yielding ones so probably not the sfv. I'm not a big kush fanatic but i've come to terms that i need a good, no great kush in my genetic lineup. please dont post one only because its super rare or damn near impossible to get like fire or wifi#3 but if its difficult to get that's fine I'll find it.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Aw, shit, that's not a cool question. I still run Bubba and Orange cuz I love 'em, and an SFV OG cross is going to be given "PERMANENT" status in the stable after literally a few months' cure. I can't pick.

I recently received a gifted Tahoe OG cut, I was able to make two cuts to put into my cloner. I got to smoke some last November, loved it, but still no roots. Power outage = EBS goes out, which means all veg-chamber temps stay too cool this time of year. Whoops! I always have to reset, I hate newer electronics like that. I suppose it's for my safety, but what a pain.

***Edit*** Yes, I said an SFV OG Kush cross. I'm into quality, not quantity. :makeup

:cake

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

hey seamaiden!

i agree with the quality vs quantity but i need to find a happy medium as i am not after connoisseur grade as i have obligations and plant count limitations so i am willing to go top shelf.

so, ya like the orange? what makes you keep it in your garden? whats your friends/patients feedback on her when compared to others?

pura

pura

Tahoe or Fire OG.. It would be hard to choose for me. But then again Bubba is so damn tasty and potent..

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
people have ways of pulling decent numbers with kushes too. seen a thread or 2 were people claiming 2 lbs per light with the tahoe

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

tahoe and diablo are both good quality og's with good yield!!

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
I and everyone else around me have been very very impressed with our Tahoe OG from CC. I wish I could get a real cut of it to compare & have, so all I could do was start a seed pack from CC, but man it's good. I found two phenos, a sfv and a Tahoe leaning and both are kept. Lemon kerosine fuel.. Both have different qualities that I like about each other.. Nice yielding fuel bombs.. But the Tahoe leaning is far more potent.

Bubba & socal master are also great in the other kush cat. I love me some Bubba and cannot wait try the white socal masters.. :harvest:

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Interesting. The Tahoe I smoked last November didn't have anything about it that was lemony or fuelly, but the cross I mentioned above had those characteristics, first the fuel came out early on in drying/curing, and now it's a lovely lemon thang.

I've got those two Tahoe cuts, hoping they root so I can give them a go on my own and see what I can bring out.

half baked

half baked

id say buy a pack of white fire(if your quick enough lol) cant say ive had a bad pheno and all have yeilded good, or the white bubba

peace hb

Top Bottom