Only second grow

• Thread starter IndoorIndicas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
IndoorIndicas

IndoorIndicas

Need advice on my grow. Ive covered my closet in aluminum foil ( baller on a budget ) and I have a viparspectra led actual 130w light. I've been doing only water in miracle grow soil but my first grow was kindve a bust since I got very few ( under 10 grams ) but strong buds. Closet is fits 3 five gallon buckets perfectly. What should I do to I'm prove overall grows. Humidity is between 32 and 49 percent temps between 70 and 80
Only second grow 2

Only second grow
threatco

threatco

Hey. It looks like a great start.

I would suggest you remove the aluminum foil and just go with white walls. The foil reflects heat back in and can cause hotspots where lots of light reflects on 1 spot. The difference in usable light to your plant will be negligible. Unless you can afford mylar then don't bother with putting anything on the walls.

The plants look like they find the soil a bit too rich in nutrients. Careful not to feed them for a while and maybe keep the light 24 inches or more away for a bit till they seem healthier.

You have any budget to invest? Have you considered hydroponics?

B

Burned Haze

Looking good
As a suggestion for the future , never use a non food grade container for your consumption based plants because , they are what they eat and you don’t want unregulated plastic ( food grade plastic is pennies more)

fatconeskills

fatconeskills

soil mix seems to be too hot. They are stunted and the tips are really burnt. May I suggest germinating in light soil, very light NPK, then transplant in the hotter soil later. White walls are much better than foil.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
soil mix seems to be too hot. They are stunted and the tips are really burnt. May I suggest germinating in light soil, very light NPK, then transplant in the hotter soil later. White walls are much better than foil.
I find the best is straight coco to start your seed in or a sandy loam if you have nothing else but starting in potting mix is a sure fired way to send plant backwards . By some seed raising mix it has no Nutes in it .

Top Bottom