Only Three Days But No Wilting

• Thread starter greenthumb89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
greenthumb89

greenthumb89

Hello I've had my cuttings in the humidity dome for three days now and this morning now it's been almost two hours they've been exposed to air and no wilting has happened there's little white looking mass under the peat pellets but it hasn't broke through so I'm not sure I doubt its roots this fast. If my cuttings aren't rooted and not wilting I'm thinking it's possible they never had high humidity to start with or..? Any opinions? I haven't been able to find out much trough my own readings

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
They are acclimated to your environment. I would leave it off from here on out. I never leave clones in the humidity dome for more than 3-4 days. Best of luck.
Peace

greenthumb89

greenthumb89

even if they haven't rooted you would still take them out? I thought you take em out as soon as they show signs of rooting to let them acclimatize. If they don't have any roots won't they just dry out eventually and die?

rubthe nub

rubthe nub

once they 'callus over' you're fine
'IF' I even use a dome, it's for 1 or 2 days tops.
It's easy to get cobweb mold in stagnant air like that

greenthumb89

greenthumb89

I noticed some of the stems seem a little lose and its hard to keep the peat tight if u will around the stem should I wet them with mist and gently squeeze or just leave em be

Latest posts

Top Bottom