Ontario, Canada, Outdoor Growers Thread

• Thread starter mrsmarybrown
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Chazzter

Chazzter

Well I found white widow did very well and smokes nice. This year turning out c couple uk cheese and a couple pk both are doing well uk will finish end of sept beginning oct. pk will finish mid to late oct.

TheKushie

TheKushie

Hey there. First time grower and in the backyard. I have so many questions but Im trying to just let the plant do it’s thing. It’s been great seeing how fast they grow and finding something me and my mom can bond over haha.

All three of my plants have started to flower but I was concerned about the bushyness of one of my plants and the possibility of lack of air flow. Maybe I’m overthinking everything. Should I prune the bottom 1/3 of the plant? Is it too late because it’s flowering? Or should I just let nature do it’s thing?

Thanks for your help in advance!
Lollipop and remove big fan leaves it'll help with air flow and better lighting. Bigger buds too but you should use some sort of booster to help it flower.

Rooke

Rooke

them babys are coming right along nice work , mine took a shit kicking today tornado warnings this way wife had to save them one split in half doing good tho like it never happen
Thanks man! Wind can sure wreak havoc on the gals Mother Nature is a beast

Derelict999

Derelict999

i think hes ok but your plants are realy yellow for this time a year
They Are doing better than last year, but I can't seem to stop it. They are no doubt root bound and hungry by now. Trying to keep them fed with a soup of chicken manure and some 0-8-5 ganja monster.

kevinfever

kevinfever

They Are doing better than last year, but I can't seem to stop it. They are no doubt root bound and hungry by now. Trying to keep them fed with a soup of chicken manure and some 0-8-5 ganja monster.
well some of these strains can be nitrogen whores, im growing green crack with other strains and i can never get them to green up like my my La confidential or god bud . they seem to never fade till harvest , then my blue dream is in the middle as long as i stay on top of my feeding she greens right up . im not sure but i think sativa dominated strains suck up nitrogen real fast thats just a guess tho

TheKushie

TheKushie

well some of these strains can be nitrogen whores, im growing green crack with other strains and i can never get them to green up like my my La confidential or god bud . they seem to never fade till harvest , then my blue dream is in the middle as long as i stay on top of my feeding she greens right up . im not sure but i think sativa dominated strains suck up nitrogen real fast thats just a guess tho
I was reading up how to grow blue dream on this site and it says that blue dream is a nutrient whore. Which is true I've fed both my Bubba and blue dream high high levels of nutrients and the nutrients burn was so minimum. But this site might be able to help you with different strain and how they like to be grown.

congolaw

congolaw

@TheKushie @kevinfever True, they also love a lot of water and Phospho in my experience. They seem to love more humid wet environments. Another reason why they attract pests, especially mites in dry regions.

Chester13

Chester13

Well I found white widow did very well and smokes nice. This year turning out c couple uk cheese and a couple pk both are doing well uk will finish end of sept beginning oct. pk will finish mid to late oct.
I grow UK cheese here in BC and it has never finished at end of Sept, earliest ever was half way through Oct even later

Rooke

Rooke

Hey all , anybody have an outdoor gal start flowering 2 weeks ago then suddenly go into reveg ? This plant has been outside all summer? My ph was to low for awhile corrected it in the last 2 feeds and now it’s looking like a reveg

Rooke

Rooke

Hey all , anybody have an outdoor gal start flowering 2 weeks ago then suddenly go into reveg ? This plant has been outside all summer? My ph was to low for awhile corrected it in the last 2 feeds and now it’s looking like a reveg
I’ll post some pics tomorrow it’s getting dark

kevinfever

kevinfever

I’ll post some pics tomorrow it’s getting dark
any street lights ,porch lights ,heavy traffic roads near the grow site ? my fn neighbor keeps turning her porch light on i hope it dont cause light stress

Rooke

Rooke

any street lights ,porch lights ,heavy traffic roads near the grow site ? my fn neighbor keeps turning her porch light on i hope it dont cause light stress
No lights on I’m in the bush the road traffic is blocked by the trees and it’s only one plant. I wonder if it’s stress induced because of the low ph?

Rooke

Rooke

No lights on I’m in the bush the road traffic is blocked by the trees and it’s only one plant. I wonder if it’s stress induced because of the low ph? The last pic is a GW4 right beside the plant in ?

F073BBBB B6E8 49D1 9FC3 620D9F4F05D2
C0721684 68BB 44F0 ADD4 F5CB2007EAAA
180BBD84 31A4 4351 9BE4 85BAC5705C85
BEA7D4A9 F45E 4992 B9E1 85CF424A4137
Rooke

Rooke

It’s not putting out any tri leafs but it’s really slow to start flowering it will take till the end of October at this rate fml

Top Bottom