Ontario seed bank plz help

• Thread starter doo-doo-man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sativus

Ontario Seed Bank

I bought seeds from them twice last year, what did come up floundered and suffered there was nothing I could do to make these little guys go, I had purchased personally in amsterdam years ago and the seeds were so easy to grow, and also some place out in BC and same thing easy to sprout and grow, now that I read this post I am kicking myself for not going back and asking for my cash back.

It Is Official in my book,

"ONTARIO SEED BANK" bunch of hacks selling crap, big ripp. I am sticking to the reputable seed banks like the ones mentioned here.

Gratitude to the posters.

B

Bill Bloome

good banks

Other than here at THCbay,my fav seed shops are AMS and Weed Seeds.Never had a problem with any of them.

G

gudkarma

most importantly ==> caveat emptor

any place requiring you send cash should be viewed from the above perspective.

since i've used these with great success, i suggest you go with:

www.bcseedking.com

www.hempdepot.ca

www.sanniesshop.com

given the amount of mail that gets "stolen" in other countries, i'd be real careful with my purchase.

check this out for seed bank references :

Melvan

Melvan

Sounds like he loaded you up with seeds harvested from a hermie plant from his basement. I'd bet my left butt cheek that they weren't femmed.

Easiest solution is to buy regular seeds for the strains you want, then breed one pair, then you'll have all the seed you want for free from a one time purchase, and a lot of fun growing them out looking for phenos.

Hope things work out for you

Edited to add that I can't count how many times I've ordered from Attitude and I've never had any issues.

C

cigarifama

LOL!!! Home of the Triplenode. He is the biggest hack ever you got that right. Not to mention he sells Guns and
coca seeds on his site, a loser.

My experience just about all seed banks in Niagara falls and Toronto jack the price up Ridiculously!
But For the money he charges Dr.Greenthumbs is worth it. And he posts here and shows off his gear. But I really dont know why you just dont buy here from Thcbay,
been good to me since they started selling beans.

gtaseedbank.com .. These guys charge very fair prices. They're in Niagara and Toronto

420king-MASSES

thcbay ships worldwide mate :harvest:

:anim_09::anim_09::anim_09::anim_09::anim_09::anim_09:no selling or trading in open forum im gonna have to report you to logic or a mod im sorry but those are the :anim_09::anim_09::anim_09::anim_09::anim_09::anim_09::anim_09:
IM JUST PLAYING WITH YA LOGIC////attitude seeds ships world wide as well stay away from gypsie nirvana or same type a shit will happen

M

Mootsmcboots

Why is it impossible? Because it's in Ontario? Because it's hard to come by? Or maybe because you have an elitist streak perhaps?

If a reputable business says they have *enter strain name here* I'll take their word for it. The community is tight knit, start falsifying strains and you could screw yourself out of alot of business.

For the OP I recently used Marijuana Seeds Canada, I needed some seeds on the quick, and as I have never done business with them, I bought a few single seeds(They sell singles and include a small portion of the original package) , to check the quality. 100% germ rate on fems from a few different strains. They don't have the greatest selection, but seeds were good, prices fair, and shipping incredible fast.

homebrew420

homebrew420

everybody does it is still up in the air for me. Wife ordered Purplepineberry for me around Xmas. Said seeds were in stock, then they weren't, now after a month and multiple emails they claim they have been shipped, 2 days ago. So we shall see. they did an alright job with the up-to-date emails keeping us informed.

The bay here is all winners I feel. Billy Goat has got some very interesting hybrids.

Peace

t.o.med

t.o.med

Why is it impossible? Because it's in Ontario? Because it's hard to come by? Or maybe because you have an elitist streak perhaps?

If a reputable business says they have *enter strain name here* I'll take their word for it. The community is tight knit, start falsifying strains and you could screw yourself out of alot of business.

For the OP I recently used Marijuana Seeds Canada, I needed some seeds on the quick, and as I have never done business with them, I bought a few single seeds(They sell singles and include a small portion of the original package) , to check the quality. 100% germ rate on fems from a few different strains. They don't have the greatest selection, but seeds were good, prices fair, and shipping incredible fast.

Mootsmcboots- hows things at gta seedbank bussiness good lol. im not going to explain to you why its bullshit i think you know why. its funny how you have 1 post. good luck with your scam seedbank.

T

TheKingsOf420

The place in the Yongesterdam area I think it's called Sacred Seed is supposed to be legit...can't speak from personal experience though.

I grabbed my SourBubble Bx3 back in '07 from there... Legit spot!

M

Mootsmcboots

Yeah, I had one post. And yes, this is my second.

If I order seeds, receive said seeds, and all of the seeds I order seem to be doing fine, how was the source I got them from a scam? They sent each single separated by strain, including small portions of packaging. Just as promised.

Marijuana Seeds Canada adverts on Emery's site as well, which makes me feel better, although advertisement on a legit site does not mean legitimacy.

Both an order for singles, and orders for full packs all arrived in less than 10 days, to Southern Ontario.

As I said, its nice to be able to order a few singles, to take a look at the quality of seed, and to ensure you receive your order. I have friends who swear by Herbie's Pick and Mix, although I have never used the site myself.

H

hashton_kusher

thanks a lot man i was just thinkin bout callin em up

O

Ontariobigbud

Hey man if you live anywhere north of Toronto check out Barrie seed and read near downtown Barrie , all my twenty kush seeds germinated and they have a retarded amount of weed mags/books and BHO stuff . Their website is Barrieseednread.com

reeldrag

reeldrag

I just don't get it some of the best on the planet is rite here alien rascal grom ect why go anywhere else I have ordered from attitude nirvana sensi ect never had an issue with shipment but can say have had issue with gear not all but some but never had one issue with the gear listed here quit f-ING around and just drop the coin and get the real deal u GET WHAT U PAY FOR

Latest posts

Top Bottom