ontopofthe661 jack herrer and bluedream x larry grow log!!@@!!

• Thread starter Ontopofthe661
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Ontopofthe661

sup guys its 661 here.im up in the high hills of the high desert(high , get it:harvest:???)??anyways her is my new run.my previous run was with 420gator(mad ups)well her is my room.currently blazing 5 1000 watts in a garage.adding 3 more before next run.currently have 30 jack herrer and 5 larry og kush x blue dream.they are all in five gallon bags and in fox farm soil.feeding with ro water at 6.8 ph.fox farm nutes with hygrozime.currentyl temps r fine but next week will have to add ac.i have 20000 btu of portable but am currenty shopping for a 3 ton mini split.lemme know what u guys think.i love input.thanks

O

Ontopofthe661

harvest_transplant.jpg

here is my plants.had a bad situation and had to put into new house immediately.
harvest_foliage.jpg
here is a pic of the garage that the garden is in.the ducting is to a carbon filter now hung in the rafters
harvest_build.jpg
jack herrer about three four weeks in.they got super stressed from the move and even had a pm problem because temp fluctuations here in the high desert
harvest5.jpg
larry x blue dream coming back from nute burn
harvest12.jpg
i found out my grocheck combo ph meter was unbalanced so i had been locking out.changed today hopefully things will take off
harvest_rooom.jpg

frenetic

frenetic

any update on this how did the blue dream X larry og come out i picked up some clones recently of the same cross.

S

Shwazye

any update on this how did the blue dream X larry og come out i picked up some clones recently of the same cross.

Id like to know the same thing! Im in the process of growing 2 plants from seed both are larry og x blue dream too. tomorrow is gunna be day 37 from seed.

maybe ill start up a journal too, just joined the site

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Very nice setup looks like your gonna have a kick ass room to play with and some bomb strains to,only thing I have to say is that one pic of the top u say has nute burn looks alot more like bug damage to me then a nutrient burn just my input,great grow!!!

Top Bottom