Oompa Loompas Every Where

• Thread starter bluebully420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bluebully420

bluebully420

Heres my room full of loompas finest in all stages yeti bx2 all the way to purple dogwood and every strain in between
Oompa loompas every where

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
Welcome to the family bluebully420.
Nice to see another farmer going all in on Loompa farms' gear. Everyone looks healthy and happy in there. What are those pots w the straps you are using? Those girls look ready to go ballistic. Are you going to flower them or are those your moms?

bluebully420

bluebully420

Sorry i haveny made a journal sooner just a lot going on but trich queen insisted i get on here and show what i got so here i am. The pots with the straps are just plain ol fabric pots 7 gal. I will be honest i wasnt prepared for the vigor so i had to transplant before i could purchasr 30 new 7 gal pots so some are in fives some are still in threes. Now that stuffa settled down ill be flowering these girls out i did a small clone run of each in 1 gal pots to see potential as ive learned always judge a keeper by clones not by seed so these seedlings will be flowered put and from the clone run i have a potential of 11 keepers from there ill dial in system and make my final decision on keepers so far from the clone run my huge yeti f3 my overlapping yeti f3 the 3 leaf bx2 socal dom bubster and a bubba dom pheno the socal has me jonesen and then i have one that seems to be a ssh indica freak my moondawgs are really chemy but i have one thats a black berry cobler that has a roundup smell to it the dogwoods have been very interesting i got a few phenos one that trich queen has been showing off shes purped out and i have one that is a little lighter in purp color almost a light blue tint with a pale green bud and the prettiest pink and yellow hairs. More pictures to come please bare with me the loompa beans have some of the best dank ive seen in seed form, the male to female ratio was not bad with my beans ive had about 65-75% overall females with the males ive gotten ive found 4 males thats will spread some dank to a really skunky plant ive got some secrets will be exposed for the farm to enjoy.

bluebully420

bluebully420

I know its a loompa thread but im looking at some pisces and csi gear as well the uberdawg, valleydawg, socal mk s1, motorbreath, pre 98 s1, cornbread and others.

bluebully420

bluebully420

My keeper pheno of foo dog a straight fire strain pure og in taste smell and a high that rivals the true clone only face off og its a high that border lines not even being fun full on eye pressure with a sweaty skull crushing face.melting high.....
20141113 001805
20141113 001837

bluebully420

bluebully420

I myself as well as two really close friends have been popping beans for the better part of 6 years weve found some killer strains ill be honest but weve found more keepers in these loompa beans than any other by this i mean we popped multiple packs yes but nothing near the amount weve popped in the past for the amount of beans weve popped and the amount of keepers weve gotten is great the male to female ratio has been really awsome. This isnt a i jock the breeder its giving credit where credit is due i have faith that the csi gear will be the same it goes to show you when you truely work a line the results are great

Nemmobanks420

Nemmobanks420

View attachment 456926 Here you go my favorite girl again some 3 blades red stems and over lapping fingers gotta love her shes taller than the dryer and about 3.5' wideView attachment 456928 View attachment 456927
My keeper pheno of foo dog a straight fire strain pure og in taste smell and a high that rivals the true clone only face off og its a high that border lines not even being fun full on eye pressure with a sweaty skull crushing face.melting high.....
View attachment 457712 View attachment 457713
man looks really good I’m running some of loompa gear now an just popped more.

Top Bottom