ooooh what a dumb bitch

• Thread starter LeroyBrown
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

lil miss lone

OMG!!!!!!!!!

Hahaahahahahhhooooooo

This was my favorite reply "My I.Q is now lower ..... thank you . i have never heard of something so stupid in my life . from now on every you tubber that watches this , will now have a lower I.Q. all thanks to you."

Thanks for the laugh...

S

SweetIslandFunk

lmao, 2 million views, 2million people watched her make an ass out of herself and she sounds drunk. Thank god she didn't show her face "they" would come get her if she did, the truth behind rainbows MUST not be revealed for the citizens would run wild in the streets!

B

Beeronymous

"we as a nation need to ask ourselves "what the hell is going on"".

you mean like with the education system right?:help:

G

goleboy

its amazing how the stupidest shit is always the most viewed...not even a coool video at all...i was waiting for some crack head tostart smashing her face in with the sprinkler...

Dr CandyMan

Dr CandyMan

Breeder
Supporter
She's a Crackhead, but HAARP is the real deal nothing to play around with.

J

JuJu Farms

Just fucking amazing. So stoned and cant stop laughing.

B

Beeronymous

Oh.It's real.It's as real as it can get.If it got any realer it would be on national news dude,believe you me.

F

foolsgold

ya those damn rainbows and chem trails are everywhere. you better watch out or we'll all be zombies soon. thats why the u.s. gov. keep pot illegal because they know thc combats the evil rainbow chems they use to control our minds through the use of pretty colors.

L

Lost

ya those damn rainbows and chem trails are everywhere. you better watch out or we'll all be zombies soon. thats why the u.s. gov. keep pot illegal because they know thc combats the evil rainbow chems they use to control our minds through the use of pretty colors.

Is that where the teabaggers came from? :party0044:

B

Beeronymous

oh,dude,not even.if you want to know the REAL on the rainbow,i'll tell ya.That shit down in roswell with the ufo's? not aliens,they were actually,sit down for this...LEPRECHAUNS! thats right,Leprechauns are the real cause behind rainbows and such phenomena,theyre actually flying around throwing their funny little green man dust into the air from these things and as it falls it spreads almost nebula like causing the sun to reflect off of its metallic properties.its been known to cause siamese twins .so yeah,if you see these things in the sky,get inside and put on a gas mask

F

FileError404

Come on, we all know it's a gay conspiracy! There are more rainbows in West Hollywood and San Francisco than any other place in the world. But in Iran they don't have the rainbow phenomenon at all...

B

Beeronymous

i believe it,that...whats his name...that Ahmadinejad guy there, he looks like an honest guy

beezleb878

beezleb878

shes just a rainbow bright hater! I still thinking its a fake video.

J

John Smith Esq.

"we as a species need to ask ourselves, why are these people allowed to breed?"

painfully stupid. i dont even know where to start. just wait till someone tells her about the hadron collider. that would be worth filming.

Top Bottom