Oops... Let's See Your F-up's!

• Thread starter Ceveres
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ceveres

Ceveres

Post your F-Up's! With a short explanation!

I need to slow down :banghead: X-planted these out of the cloner a few days ago.. thought let's give them a little extra light on the edge of the flower room! *trip*
Oops lets see your f ups
:joyful::facepalm::dead:

dan1989

dan1989

No pics but I had two plants in mid flower in my stealth box. I went to pull one out for rotation and inspection, forgetting I had garden wire running from the plant I was picking up to the one still in the box. Anyway, similar situation to the first post, coco everywhere, unhappy plant. Replanted and survived but I think it's no coincidence that it grew smaller than the non_dropped plant.

Ceveres

Ceveres

No pics but I had two plants in mid flower in my stealth box. I went to pull one out for rotation and inspection, forgetting I had garden wire running from the plant I was picking up to the one still in the box. Anyway, similar situation to the first post, coco everywhere, unhappy plant. Replanted and survived but I think it's no coincidence that it grew smaller than the non_dropped plant.
Bummer! I wondered if that would stunt them.. we'll see! Thanks for sharing!

Ceveres

Ceveres

@william76 What kind of pup is that in your avatar? Good lookin dog, It's yours?

dan1989

dan1989

Bummer! I wondered if that would stunt them.. we'll see! Thanks for sharing!

I was experimenting with nute strengths at the time so couldn't say for sure to be honest. The stunting may have been from overfeeding, I went a little crazy with the chems that run. Now I wouldn't use anything more than some bloom...

Ceveres

Ceveres

Dog ran through my tie downs when I had it tied down outside the pot.... 3 branches pulled off 2 grew back 1 with some damage still one completely severed...
Bummer! Those look like some nice and thick ladies! What kind of dog you got?

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

no pic but had a 700$ LEC hanging thought it was to heavy so tied them off so if it would fall it would swing feel it did fall and it slamed right in to my clone trays did not lose any thing or break the light but should of seen my face when I woke to the sound of it slamming down

A

Ajbeas96

no pic but had a 700$ LEC hanging thought it was to heavy so tied them off so if it would fall it would swing feel it did fall and it slamed right in to my clone trays did not lose any thing or break the light but should of seen my face when I woke to the sound of it slamming down
Nice it sounds like you managed to dodge a bullet!

Ceveres

Ceveres

I can imagine the look on your face! I did something similar with a 400HPS Adjust a Wing. Was trying to hang it next to my LEC with no Sun Grips and accidentally let go of the string! The other side was secure but that thing SWUNG SO FAST! I about shit a brick but luckily like you it didn't break or hit my LEC

Ceveres

Ceveres

Did a dab or 2 too many last night before going in. Watered the night before; turns out that makes them snap easier than when they are dry... so if you need to rearrange your trellis/SCROG setup, I suggest doing it when they are thirsty.
20170812 022028

Ceveres

Ceveres

Mixed up 4 gallons of nutes... even ph'd it... thought yea ill aerate it with my pump and go do a dab... stupid.
20170820 013606

Top Bottom