Oops Overdosed Nutes, Is This Bad?

• Thread starter GrowWolf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowWolf

GrowWolf

I accidentally just double dosed my beneficials. Using Hydroponic Research "+Life" and says to use one tsp per 10 gallons and I put 2 teaspoons for the 10 gallons on a complete brain fart. Auto top feed coco, should I drain res and start over or will I be ok? PPM sitting at 750ish on 8th week of veg about to flip to flower.

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

You will be fine. Although you should be weighing these out instead of using a measuring spoon.
In veg we recommend 1 gram per 5 gallons. In flower 1 gram per 10 gallons

Natural

Natural

nah..it won't hurt anything at all..just keep your eyes on the ph. The amount they rec is stupid small, I didn't see any difference at all. I use closer to .5 tsp/ 5 gallons through stretch and see great results fwiw.

GrowWolf

GrowWolf

nah..it won't hurt anything at all..just keep your eyes on the ph. The amount they rec is stupid small, I didn't see any difference at all. I use closer to .5 tsp/ 5 gallons through stretch and see great results fwiw.
Thanks for the info, been keeping ph at 5.8 - 6.0 and they seem to be doing well. Been feeding them too much for 7 weeks apparently, they sure are resilient plants lol

Natural

Natural

lol..I use Dirty in peat and I pretty much use spoons to measure as well. I've weighed everything out to know what that equals as well as double check everything with the truncheon stick. Over-using the +Life has no ill consequences IME..only better results. I use a level TBSP per 5 gallons of Dirty in late veg and early flower..by Mid/Peak flower I'm using a bit of a heaping TBSP per 5gallons. Early Veg is more like a TSP per 5 gallon..but I actually use another product in early veg.
It's hard to burn plants with this stuff..but I did notice small plants can get locked out by over-feeding and I also noticed that some of the more sativa plants will require less food in flower or get hooked leafs in the buds from the N in it.

GrowWolf

GrowWolf

That's good to know since I'm growing SourD. I can't believe theyou are still alive after how much I've been feeding lol, I am adding a tablespoon per gallon of R/O soft lmfao. I was following the exact directions on the containers tho so I don't get it, other than I didn't pay attention to the weight and just the spoon sizes.

GrowWolf

GrowWolf

Sweet I can use Push twice a week too huh, I've only been using it once a week and they look amazing a little while after. I have to give you Veg + Bloom guys a nod because even tho I've over dosed the crap out of my girls, they still look pretty damn good! I'm more than impressed.

Natural

Natural

SourD is a heavy feeder and the extra N will compliment it in flower. I recommend an EC meter or truncheon to keep stuff in check and keep track. Glad to hear everything looks amazing

Top Bottom