Oosik’s grow and general maintenance

• Thread starter Zen_Seeker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

Hi @oosik here is your own place to grow and post. I’ll see if it lets me do this for you so I and others can give you a hand. BTW at least half of us are over 50...

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Hi @oosik here is your own place to grow and post. I’ll see if it lets me do this for you so I and others can give you a hand. BTW at least half of us are over 50...

And some of us are over 70 BTW

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

All I could find was a few “help me” posts with nothing but two pics of your plants. No info.

If you want help make the effort. Tell us what’s wrong.

How old the pants are.
Lights and schedule.
Watering schedule.
Soil medium.

At the moment all I see in the pics are water logged plants in a red cup?

Tull us more please.

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

@oosik I saw your post. No worries. Continue here.

One thing I did get from your red cup was that you’re growing autos rather than photos.

Is that correct or did I make a wrong assumption?

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

I think it watering. I use spring water. I use jobs 1-1-1 fish stuff and pH. They all look good but 3 are yellow. What could cause that?
Hi oosik, welcome. A lot of stress here the other day. Let’s start over. I’ll help until someone better tags in.

Post a few pics. One top, one side and one that shows your grow area so we can see what’s going on.

Take a peek at any new persons thread that’s asking for help and see what I mean if that helps.

The yellow can be to much or to little nutrients. If starting at the bottom probably not enough but I suck at diagnosis of deficiencies.

This is the best guy for that question. But keep the posts nice. He won’t take any BS. 😝

@GNick55 checks in at least once a day normally. Let’s see if he can give us a hand. Try and post the pics ASAP.

Check back later,
Zen

Latest posts

Top Bottom