OP 3 Grand Daddy Purple

• Thread starter r2thizzl3
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

How Much Will My Yield Be From 90 watts.

• 20 grams

Votes: 26 55.3%
  • 1 oz

Votes: 10 21.3%
  • 1 1/4 oz

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • 1 1/2 oz

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • 1 3/4 oz

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • 2 oz

Votes: 5 10.6%

• Total voters
F

Franklin P. Nug

Nice man.

I had issues with FF Tiger Bloom too. If you look on the bottle is says that it has a very low ph. My first few times using it it shocked the shit outta my girls. I figured I had to start checking the ph of everything 1st. When I check the ph of TB it was right around 3 or so! I raised it up and the girls LOVE the stuff.

Hope this helps.

R

r2thizzl3

Day 46
Flower 36
Looks like i get to harvest early :/ to be honest i am kind of happy since i start chemo tomorrow.

Flower 36 1
Flower 36 2
Flower 36 3
Flower 36 4
Flower 36 5
New
R

r2thizzl3

I think my baby is dead. Nute Lock OUT. Her main stem is yellow. DAMN Ph up and DOwn are needed for next try. :( At least i got some shit to smoke. Cheers

R

r2thizzl3

sweet false alarm. She was REALLY THIRSTY, but she is nute locked out so she is going to get chopped soon. I just plan on feeding her water till than.

R

r2thizzl3

Day 55
Flower 45
Shes doing fine. I am only giving her water. I am letting her suck her leafs dry, so till then the axe is on stand by.

Flower 45 1
Flower 45 2
Flower 45 3
Flower 45 4
Flower 45 5
Flower 45 6
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
she looks ok let her go the 8 weeks atleast. just keep giving her water. as she finishes she will be pulling nutes out of the leaves while you flush and they will start to die off

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice Plant

It looks to me like you need some calmag I think that would cure your dying leaves(for next time)

mal

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
on the weight id say 1 1/2-2 oz's

R

r2thizzl3

I am happy to have gotten this far. With what I had. Next Op going to be even more fun.

R

r2thizzl3

Day 64
Flower 54
I think she has only a week or so left, so i rotated her to have the 3 taller buds get more light. Next water (which might be tonight) is going to be a cocktail of grow big, big bloom, and tiger bloom. I plan to add just a bit more than what the chart says.
two of the pictures shows her main stem and how it's yellow and spreading "slowly" up.
Thanks for all the support.

Flower 54 1
Flower 54 2
Flower 54 3
Flower 54 4
Flower 54 5
Flower 54 6
Flower 54 7
Flower 54 8
Flower 54 9
R

r2thizzl3

Day 65
Flower 55
I just Feed her a cocktail of grow big, big bloom, and tiger bloom. I am thinking next wednesday MIGHT be chop day. I will continue to feed her the cocktail till Monday. Maybe earlier if more leaves die. Then it's flush for the few days; 1 gallon per day. At that point i am not worried about over watering.

Feeding Schedule mine
R

r2thizzl3

ahha I shouldn't have added any of the grow big at this stage. on some buds the PURPLE has converted back to green growth. I hope they will go purp by chop day. I have a camera lens now, so i can see the trichroms, but not enough to have the best view. I could allow my baby some more days of life since i got this tool. The/If next watering i am going to blast her with tiger bloom 3tsp and big blooms 3tbl, if the trichroms aren't amber.
My baby is a Indica, so i hope she will produce a stoney heavy body high as she can be.
Every sample (wet, right after picking) i have taken (non-purp); the high was there, but not indica high. So I might wait till the last leaf gets eaten. It's seems like that so far.
Stay High
What's Up All.

R

r2thizzl3

Day 70
Day 60
She is Frosty. 40/60 Amber/Milky ratio. I could chop now and maybe get a 65/45 (guess hope) amber/milky. But since she is early i can wait for the proper time. I can't wait to make eatables.

Flower 70 1
Flower 70 2
Flower 70 3
Flower 70 4
Flower 70 5
Flower 70 6
Flower 70 7
Flower 70 8
Flower 70 9
Flower 70 10
Flower 70 11
R

r2thizzl3

Harvest DAY

Alright i decided to chop her today. I forgot that even though i want AMBER trichs the thc will degrade. So here are the pictures, and i don't plan to weigh her till she's dry.
This grow was quick compared to my second grow by 8 days. But these buds look and smell 200% better. Nute lock sure blew but i learned a lot.
Wish List:
ph test kit
electric ph water tester
More Soil.
Styrofoam
Thinking of going Mylar. Might just get more Black/White Poly
4" Inline Fan (x2)
4" Carbon Filter
Mini Fans (Air Movement is KEY)
Fence 1-2" Squares
BIG TUB (pot)
Wood for Frames
And what else comes to mind when i get there
Pro Dreams: Table for double grow
The next OP is going to be grand, but won't happen till the weekend. Upgrading to a 5'x5'x7' box and maybe a hps. Hydro was in the works, but i still haven't approved my green thumb. Going to 4 way LST Scrog grow. Strain; well when i get to the club and decide then i will let you all know.

Harvest 1
Harvest 2
Harvest 3
Harvest 4
Harvest 5
Harvest 6
Harvest 7
Harvest 8
R

r2thizzl3

Total.

I got close to 28 g's from this grow. A lot of popcorn buds. A 100% improvement from my second grow. Really Frosty. That concludes this mission. Till next time hope to see you all for the next ride.

Done 1
Done 2
Done 3
Done 4
Done 5
Done 6
Done 7
Done 8
Done 9
Done 10
C

ClimateControl