Ope, Grape Ape seed is a male, which of these mothers to dust....

• Thread starter LaoGrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

LaoGrow

Just got a grape ape male and gonna collect the pollen on it. Right now other then some seedling grows I have six mama's. Which one should i take a clone off of to dust?

MK Ultra- SFV OG X G13
Cannadential- Cannalope Haze X LA CON
Kushberry- Oregon Blueberry X OG
Chem Valley Kush- Chemdog D X SFV OG
Crimea Blue- Ukratian hashplant X DJ Shorts Blueberry
Thai Super Skunk- Chocolate Thai X Skunk

M

Malachi

The Chem Valley Kush gets my vote. You should start a poll. I think you can do it under thread tools or something.

L

LaoGrow

Hell yeah, the chem valley is def. gonna be a very popular mama with most of my crosses. EEEEk, Have a Grape Chem Valley, keep the best pheno and dust her with some Spice of Life bluebonic (Kootenay Blueberry X Blue Satellite 2.2) pollen of the seeds im growing. Whoooo, i think i need a breather after thinking about that blue grape valley plant....

P

pokerman

sup laogrow yea i would dust the chem valley.....where did u get the grape ape seed?...i thought it was a clone only cut....

L

LaoGrow

sup laogrow yea i would dust the chem valley.....where did u get the grape ape seed?...i thought it was a clone only cut....

Illustrious lady of luck; BAGSEED =). oh i remember the day like it was yesterday... =)

OGReggieBUSH777

OGReggieBUSH777

MAN PLEASE!!! Mix it with the Thai Super Skunk- Chocolate Thai X Skunk, I think that would blow the Roof OFF!!! Ur a great MAN keep doing Ganjas Work... Pass me some beans if ya do

D

dailychronic

instead of dusting one I would dust a little bit on all of them. Let nature tell you the best decision.

L

LaoGrow

instead of dusting one I would dust a little bit on all of them. Let nature tell you the best decision.

Lol i wish i had the space to dust em all and get seeds on all, label them all out, grow em, keep mothers, take clones, flower clones and find which are the keepers for all the strains. Unless i do them one at a time or so and find a perfect purple strain of something...

Top Bottom