Open-minded

• Thread starter Stoner Gardener
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Stoner Gardener

Hi to you all. Just found this place thanks to a search for Motarebel.... Bless his Soul. I'm not a great grower, but hope to be someday.

I could be seen as somewhat of a seed hoarder since I grabbed many seed types years ago before a personal clusterfuck got in the way toward going big with the grows & I held on to most of these with dreams of someday popping them.

.... Still dreaming.

Hope to meet many of you and learn enough to get to the end of my years with a warm feeling that I actually know my MJ shit very well.

All the best.

Stoner Gardener

Venom818

Venom818

welcome very useful info here its helped me become a better gardener

S

Stoner Gardener

Thanks Venom818. I can tell you will be an indispensible source of info. Looking forward to getting my brain filled with knowledge.

N

nor cali farmer

welcome stoner. you will be a master grower i just know it . let the wildwood seed take you there. peace thc joe

S

Stoner Gardener

It's good meeting yous folks.

Simply love the fact I've found yet another site to gather info from.

I have 4 plants from seed going under a 400w MH + 125 cfl in a 4x4 Homebox. Currently in 2 Ltr containers, in Sea Soil

I soaked the beans on Nov 11th (Canuckville's Rememberance/US Memorial Day). Hoping this might jog my short term memory by the time I remember to grab paper & pen to jot that info down, but not counting on it.... Wait,... ah shyte.. I forgot what I was gonna say....

Something about mysef or sum1...

Well. I'm sure glad to meet any of you with a heap more experience with the little tweeks our fave gal needs here and there.

Mr Nice SSH, Motarebel Herijuana, Joey Weed's Cinderella 99 f2 and Apollo 11 f2. In '96 I was really lucky to be handed a HA Kush clone and a nevilles haze cut. I fk'n tortured those biotches but the end products still shook my friend's & I persona's out of their respective trees. I did not have any hint of a clue about cloning back then... Not due to being young and naive, but because things just don't often sink in very quick when I'm exposed to new info. I chalk it up to isolating myself from a social life (on purpose) and smoking far too much ganj' during my formative period;)

Thanks for a nice welcome.

Peace.

sg

F

forehead

Welcome to the farm..lots to learn here..never ending process.Enjoy! So what seed gems are you hoarding?..hehehe

S

Stoner Gardener

Hi forehead. I'll be prudent for now and refrain from giving too many details. I will say that I wish I had a lot more of Motarebel's strains than I already do. Guess I'll just have to keep my eyes open for something he might be working on. Fingers crossed. :)

Top Bottom