Operation coloradro... Two 4k rooms and a 2k silver edition lab of love!!!!

• Thread starter ColoraDro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Man you gots it kickin fo sho. Now I might ask you where the Toe Jam at? :joint:

C

ColoraDro

Man you gots it kickin fo sho. Now I might ask you where the Toe Jam at? :joint:

Thanks man I am super excited about this run its kinda like I just came outta retirement lol
Shit bro I never got the Toe Jam NanDro was supposed to send it a few times but never did and then after a while seeds were released of it and I was just gonna buy em and then I went on my unwanted vacation and it never happend...

C

ColoraDro

hey dro bro ,,
By reading your comments ,, you know whats up ,, go by the look ,If there really dark green skip a feeding ,,
ya really need to get ya some dolomite lime, it is a great source of cal , mag ,, and humic acids ,, keeps ya from buying high dollar marketing shit .. running so much water in and out takes the lime away ,, but for now there looking great, remember to listen to the plants lol ,, The plants love that floranova so u might have to get on up with ppm ,, when u go above 1000ppm it will start dropping the ph ,, but i stay in the 5.0 to 6.5 range 6.5 for veggin,, and when im finishing i go down to 5 . Some plants will get up to 1400 and 1500 ppm in there 6th 7 th week !

doing a great job !

Well man i love to learn and have been fortunate enough to have a few good teachers and if you pay attention to detail... everything else is just that much more simple... i apreciate all you have done for me aswell as what all my friends online have done and to show my thanks all ive wanted to do since i got outta prison was grow and show how much i love doing what we all love to do!!! grow Dank!!!

Dude i love how these babys grow in that mix its crazy IMO its better then hydro so far i dont wanna speak too soon but hey as of now shit is healthy as can be and bud sites are forming so it wont be long until we have some nice buds...
on the days when you just water plain ph'd water do you still add the sensizyme sweet and liquid karma? or just water?
also Lil dro says 3 of the plants in the 4k room have yellowing occuring and i told him to spray them with bloom at about 200ppm like you told me but he has yet to do it can you give some advice how to bring these babies back they are in 2.5 gal ebb & gro system and the plants i believe are all sunsours 1sativa and 2 indica if im right...

Great grow room bra.

Thanks man

Luv Your Grow Dro...

That 4k room is beautiful:animbong:

Yeah wait until you see the new room its gonna be fuckin wild!!!

im thinking Undercurrent or mpb in the future just to see what i can do... im also gonna try and get some all pro mix rooms lined up maybe 5k room with alot of 5gal smarties and alot of bushes????? lol damn i love growing!!!

S

sunsimulator

hey dro ,, on water days it all depends if i add additives or not // most time no ,, just water ,, I really look at the plants , it is never a set system ,, some times the plants need more water ,, sometimes they don;t ,, sometimes the need more food ,, and sometimes they don;t ,, If my plants are super healthy ,, then i just water ,, And i don't always add additives to feed ,, i may skip additives every other feeding ,, all depends ,, The way i think is to get them healthy and maintain their health ,,

LILDRO's plants ,, if he is seeing yellowing ,, ask how much he is feeding ,, could be underfeeding ,, is he using promix? if so ask him if he is using cal ,mag or lime,,
when u use powdered lime u get cal ,, and mag ,, and u get humic acids all in one. I'll bet he has washed his lime out ..never hurts to throw a lil epsom salt in also ,,
Carbs ,, sugars ,, and so-forth be careful using too much of this ,, The plants can produce it's own sugars ,, and u don;t want to make it stop ,, sometimes shit can bind up and turn into something that will repel water! Just don;t over do it on carbs .

get a lil more info from dro ,, how he feeds ,, what he uses ,, room temps, heat is a big problem ,, so find out a few things and lets get him back green !

T

ThaKid

Are yall using dolomite lime in promix...?? Doesnt dolomite lime raise pH to 7/neutral. Isnt it ideal to run 6.5 and below depending on which stage the plant is in??

S

sunsimulator

Kid the lime neutralizes the base . which your prolly thinking alkalinity , The Ph is the potential Hydrogen , the acidity of a solution , These 2 things are different ,,
U need a neutral base for an acidic solution ,Other wise u burn the plants to death ! This is also called SWEETENING THE SOIL . Have u ever heard that term . IF we put a acidic solution into a container and the medium is not at a neutral level , we'll have a problem , SO we do this . we neutralize our medium ,, then we can read from a meter how much acidity we want to apply to the roots with a PH meter .. If we didn;t have a neutral base we would not know that 6.5 on a meter is 6.5 going into the soil .. no telling what it would be if we didn't have a means of a standard plane to measure from .So means that first you have to get the soil to accept the acid your gonna be applying.
:boogie:

C

ColoraDro

Here is an update things are getting bushy colas are starting to form and oh man is it getting stinky....

question for you Sunsimulator....
how many gallons would you usually water a 5gal with and also i ended up getting Soil Sweetener from the grow store which i guess is just dolimite lime haha how do i apply this in the water and then into the soil or the soil and then water on top?
also you should see these sunsours bro they are gonna be some beasts haha:anim_30:
We are gonna need Crutches cause things might break for sure lol:sick0010:

Group shot
IMG 0237

IMG 0238

IMG 0239

IMG 0240

Bubba Kush
IMG 0241

S

sunsimulator

hey dro ,, Hookem up slowly untill u get about 10% run off , and then i just let them dry out and hook em back up ,, I don't use 5 gallons so hard to say ,, im 3 gallon max .

Just mix that lime into the soil on top per instructions ,
then water like u never put it in there lol ..

All your plants look healthy , can't wait to see some nuggets !

C

ColoraDro

4k room update start of week 4 of flower....

Attention Audience:party0023:

snapped a few pics today when i was at lil dro's he has some buddage and im sure you guys have been waiting to see that so here we are...
Room shot
IMG 0242

Bubba Kush, White Widow, Skunk#1
IMG 0243

Sunsour
IMG 0244

Trainwreck
IMG 0245

Sunsour
IMG 0246

room shot....
IMG 0247

i will get some pics of my tent late this evening i got some huge plants in that sucker....

Peace
Dro

J

juggo

that im talkin bout dro! sunsours hmmmmmm...wow..bet thats a weiner,hot dog!

peace,
juggo

C

ColoraDro

ooooooooooooh yeeeeeeeea! that wreck look killa!
Its actually a S1 off the arcata cut i used to run... not as stinky as the original clone but throws huge buds out and they are iced out and solid....

that im talkin bout dro! sunsours hmmmmmm...wow..bet thats a weiner,hot dog!

peace,
juggo

Yeah man the SunSour is bomb... (Mass Super Skunk x Sour Bubble) i got the sativa pheno actually had more diff plants just kept the sativa cause its what i look for in plants period... and its pretty much like ECSD haha

good to see ya around dude

i will post some pics of the tent in a while they are gonna be waking up soon...:hunter:

Peace
Dro

C

ColoraDro

The Last 4k Room is done....

IMG 0260

IMG 0261

IMG 0262

IMG 0263

IMG 0264

IMG 0265

IMG 0266

oh yeah this is gonna be a jungle in here....:icon_spin:

Dro

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Sweet setup ColoraDro!!! :tongueout It's like the calm before the storm... Are these a large net pot and recirculating DWC or a form of Krusty's buckets? Ahhh, I'm sorry if you covered it before, but I'm Lit at the moment... :bong2:

BTW can you refresh my memory on your tent and how much CFM you have to exhaust both hoods? I'm def gonna get a similar 4x8 tent, but still haven't decided on a manufacturer... Also, any issues thus far with your silver edition? Thx brah...

C

ColoraDro

Got it going on, WOOT WOOT. I dig that clean room!
Thanks man i wish i had the time and patience to do alot more but when the grow isnt in your own home you can only do what the owner will let you do u know?

Sweet setup ColoraDro!!! :tongueout It's like the calm before the storm... Are these a large net pot and recirculating DWC or a form of Krusty's buckets? Ahhh, I'm sorry if you covered it before, but I'm Lit at the moment... :bong2:

BTW can you refresh my memory on your tent and how much CFM you have to exhaust both hoods? I'm def gonna get a similar 4x8 tent, but still haven't decided on a manufacturer... Also, any issues thus far with your silver edition? Thx brah...

This is a 18 site Ebb & Gro setup the buckets are 2.5 gallons Lil Dro has a 12 site setup in his 4k room we setup and since this room is bigger we may add 1-2k more in lights... since we will be running 4 plants under each 1k we need something to put over the 2 middle plants...

i am using a 8inch can fan i dont know the exact cfm but i know its not the high output and it keeps my 2k super cool i can even touch the glass on the light without burning myself.... i guess the key is that in the tent there isnt very much room or need for all kinds of curves and shit so its basicly a straight through shot and that keeps the fan almost at its top CFM... i also have a small 6inch inline duct fan that is constantly pulling air in from the outside of the tent into the tent and a box fan and window fan running 24/7 inside... no heat issues at all unless i leave the door to the room closed and the lights are on then we get up to about 85 degrees other wise its around 73-78 in there with lights on... only problem i have is humidity and i honestly think this hygro meter is broke cause with 92% humidity the walls on that tent would be sweating and they are not and i know its not that humid so maybe i need to cop another meter and see what it says... either way those plants love their home and nugs are growing and after this run i will be moving and have a lil more room and privacy to play with for my personal grow haha now you know what that means...

i have setup a few other tents one of which i wish i could talk dude into letting me take photos cause he is about 1 week away from harvest and i set his shit up proper to the T with res"s outside the tent...
so as far as the Silver edition Tent its bad ass bro i wanna get a couple more fans and seal that bitch off and cool the lights by themself this next run!!! add some co2 and it will be on like donkey kong!!!

very sick setup dro! u bout to do some dank damage!

oh man i cant wait you already know i am gonna have a sticky and stinky situation soon... lol

Dro

Top Bottom