Operation: RESET

• Thread starter oregongreener
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oregongreener

oregongreener

Ok, so some of you may have seen my other diary. It ended in utter disaster. The one person I trusted the most undermined me. I have since addressed my security issues and am pressing on.

At any rate, no sense dwelling on the past. I have decided to just start over, hence, RESET.

I threw my big L.S.D. and TC Blueberry plants into the tent the day disaster struck. The pictures you see now are Day 4 of flower. I am going extra-super-dumb-ass-retarded with these plants and plan on blowing them out. Stay tuned for some interesting developments.

greener

Operation reset
Tc bluberry1
Tc blueberry2

iCultivate

iCultivate

Good luck mate, hope you manage to get everything back on track smoothly. Being betrayed is a horrible experience.

-- iCultivate --

Freak

Freak

Breeder
Supporter
I too, wish you the best at recovering with this RESET.....Like I said, you need anything, just take a road trip and come see me. many beans are on the way to help you do the good work you do.......
Peace
Freak

oregongreener

oregongreener

Good luck mate, hope you manage to get everything back on track smoothly. Being betrayed is a horrible experience.

-- iCultivate --

iCultivate-

Thank you so much for the support, man. It really does mean a lot. Stay tuned, the plants in this diary are going to be extra special...

I too, wish you the best at recovering with this RESET.....Like I said, you need anything, just take a road trip and come see me. many beans are on the way to help you do the good work you do.......
Peace
Freak

Freak-

What can I say, Bro? I mean, your support, kind words and ear have meant the world to me. I just may take you up on that road trip. Seriously. As for the beans, again, a thousand thank you's isn't enough. The flaked grow logs won't be an issue with me or the collective. All strains will be documented (and full size pics sent direct to you).

Since Freak has let the cat out of the bag, as it were, I will be rocking Cabin Fever Genetics, along with my collective. Watch for detailed diaries of the Cabin Fever strains along with whatever else gets thrown in for good measure (could be: Critical Mass, Blue City Diesel, LSD, Black Betty, TC Blueberry, Purple Kush, Blackberry Kush, Blueberry Hashplant)...

Cheers,

greener

SAMCRO

SAMCRO

Been there and done that on the betrayal with a grow project. I feel your pain and I feel your victory lap coming on the reset button. Do your thing and keep us posted. Your better off with your new RESET.

oregongreener

oregongreener

Been there and done that on the betrayal with a grow project. I feel your pain and I feel your victory lap coming on the reset button. Do your thing and keep us posted. Your better off with your new RESET.

SAMCRO-

Thanks for the support and encouragement! I truly value and appreciate it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, on with the update. I was going to wait until tomorrow to do this, but, I'm just too darned excited.

Today is Day 11 of Flower. It appears bud development has begun... Here are the Pics:

(*Note: The plant in the white square pot is the LSD and the one in the round pot is the TC Blueberry)

IMG 0374
IMG 0378
IMG 0382
IMG 0384
IMG 0386
IMG 0388
IMG 0392
IMG 0396
IMG 0398
IMG 0399
IMG 0402
IMG 0403
IMG 0405
IMG 0406
IMG 0408

monkeymun

monkeymun

I with you bro. Supporting you all the way. Best of luck with this grow. Every mistake is a lesson learned! You look like you're killing it so far.

oregongreener

oregongreener

I with you bro. Supporting you all the way. Best of luck with this grow. Every mistake is a lesson learned! You look like you're killing it so far.

monkeymun-

Thank you so much for the support. Lessons have been learned, applied and integrated into my new process and methodology. Killing it with this run is exactly what I'm going for...

Looking really good mate!

-- iCultivate --

-iCulttivate-

Thanks, Bro!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, update time. Since I had to be out of town for work during my usual Sunday updates, I had to take a picture on Day 15. These are those pictures. They were taken on Thursday night. When I get home I will take many more update pictures...

Anyway, on with the picture show. These plants are progressing at an astounding rate. It's really impressive to to watch and more impressive to utilize organic foods and supplements in creative ways that simply bring the most out of the plants... Remember, there are only 2 plants in the tent, under a 1000-watt HPS.

Picture order:

1. TC Blu, 2. LSD, 3. LSD, 4. LSD, 5. TC Blu, 6. TC Blu, 7. whole tent (LSD in front), 8. whole tent (LSD in front)

IMG 0415
IMG 0418
IMG 0421
IMG 0423
IMG 0426
IMG 0427
IMG 0428
IMG 0432

Thanks for tuning in.

-greener

oregongreener

oregongreener

Looking nice bro!

Thanks, man! A new update will be coming tomorrow night. I have been traveling for work and a trusted emmissary has been tending to the garden in my absence. However, he's only sending me descriptions of the progress, no pictures. He wants me to be surprised when I get home tonight (way too late to update tonight).

So, I will be as pleasantly surprised as all of you at this point. We'll all see what's happened in a week together.

-greener

oregongreener

oregongreener

Ok, without further adieu... Here are the Day 25 update pictures. A LOT has happened in 10 days and it's all good...

IMG 0491
IMG 0472
IMG 0473
IMG 0477
IMG 0478
IMG 0480
IMG 0481
IMG 0482
IMG 0483
IMG 0484
IMG 0485
IMG 0486
IMG 0487
IMG 0488
IMG 0489

oregongreener

oregongreener

Looking spectacular. Those buds are mouth watering.

monkeymun-

Thanks, Bro!!! It's hard to believe that it still isn't even Day 30 yet. The bud development is in turbo-mode right now. It's pretty awesome. Little tricks can have big impacts...

-greener

oregongreener

oregongreener

All-

I honor of a close friend, I will not be updating this diary until it's finished. I will post final stats just to round out the grow diary, but there will be no further incremental updates.

Thanks for the support, help and understanding. Things are going well, I am fine. I am simply trying to respect a friends wishes as it relates to online presence.

-greener

catdaddy

catdaddy

damn it seems everyone has come to the same conclusion when dealing with a partner, sorry to hear of such problems. fwiw you look like you bounce back very good from such an ordeal.
nice grow show and can't wait to see the end results.

Top Bottom