Opinion needed - Trimming and Training

• Thread starter methheadman88
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
methheadman88

methheadman88

Should I trim the old stuff off or leave it alone?

Opinion needed   trimming and training
gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Check for light leaks, it's revegging.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Size wise, no. But during flower the stems get thick so I'd be careful not to break the stems.

HaveApuff

HaveApuff

What size pot is that growing in? Regardless, it looks like you have a few issues going on here from what I can see. first, your pot is too large for that plant. A plant should never ne put into a pot larger than the plants diameter , otherwise it leads to overwatering and over nutrients in the soil. But, as I look at the top of your plant you can see the leaves cupping, which indicates that your lights are to close and/ or to powerful causing your plant to burn and the leaves at the top are bleaching as they die. I learned that the most expensive thing in growing cannabis is my time, so my best advice is to start over. This plant is a burn victim and will not be worth your effort.

methheadman88

methheadman88

What size pot is that growing in? Regardless, it looks like you have a few issues going on here from what I can see. first, your pot is too large for that plant. A plant should never ne put into a pot larger than the plants diameter , otherwise it leads to overwatering and over nutrients in the soil. But, as I look at the top of your plant you can see the leaves cupping, which indicates that your lights are to close and/ or to powerful causing your plant to burn and the leaves at the top are bleaching as they die. I learned that the most expensive thing in growing cannabis is my time, so my best advice is to start over. This plant is a burn victim and will not be worth your effort.
No way dude. I’m not going to throw it away.

HaveApuff

HaveApuff

I wish you every success. Maybe next time try not putting your lights so close (and/or dim it down).

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
No forget what that guy is saying, for one of my grows I placed the germinated seed in a 5 gallon and never switched it and I never had problems. Your plant just needs to heal from the stress of revegging.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Revegged plants always look like hell. I would guess that was a bigger plant that was harvested before revegging.

Top Bottom