• Thread starter Thick Smoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Springheel Jack

We are all animals

We are all animals breathing the same air, only we have named the locations we live in.

Thing is there are ignorant closed minded people everywhere, whatever their nationality.
Thing is we only seem to notice the dickheads. Nationality is all about ego!

Also, i think a lot of the America haters or "Listerines" (Anti septics) as i call em actually hate what the foreign policy of the American government has done to the world, not the citizens, but hate does confuse a person.

Best of British to y'all,

Springheel

G

greyfx

:worried no its just another brainwashed sleepwalker...theres a lot of um overthere:sleepy

I am a "true" republican. I believe in less government. That means I don't want my government telling me what I can and cannot do in my own home. If someone wants to marry someone else who am I to tell them who they can marry?

I'm also against taxation without representation. I also don't think its fair for me to not have to pay taxes because Im rich, yet the poor people foot the bill. Why should rich only get tax cuts? Real republicans believe in tax cuts for everyone and just less taxes in general. It also means LESS SPENDING on bullshit that we do not need just like the drug war.

If someone wants to smoke a joint, or even crack in their own home who am I to tell that person that they cannot. As long as they are not harming another individual they should be aloud to do whatever they wish.

McCain is not a real republican, we haven't had a real republican for a long time. I miss republicans like Abraham Lincoln who abolished slavery. Republicans these days are the ones who want to enslave.

George Bush is not a republican and the republican party aka gop is not even on the same level as the true republicans, there are even talks here in america to get another party started. The party system truly is shitty.

Whoever you voted for Im just glad to see that more americans are voting and know that we can change our country we just have to stand together as many.

I have lots of friends in European countries, what our country does affects their way of life, just as what they do affects our way of life too.

American's also need to start using more common sense. I use to argue with my real dad about bush and used to actually defend bush. I was blind, I wanted to believe that people are good and that they will always do the right thing. I was naive and so were many others but not anymore its time for CHANGE!

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

I am a "true" republican. I believe in less government. That means I don't want my government telling me what I can and cannot do in my own home. If someone wants to marry someone else who am I to tell them who they can marry?

I'm also against taxation without representation. I also don't think its fair for me to not have to pay taxes because Im rich, yet the poor people foot the bill. Why should rich only get tax cuts? Real republicans believe in tax cuts for everyone and just less taxes in general. It also means LESS SPENDING on bullshit that we do not need just like the drug war.

If someone wants to smoke a joint, or even crack in their own home who am I to tell that person that they cannot. As long as they are not harming another individual they should be aloud to do whatever they wish.

McCain is not a real republican, we haven't had a real republican for a long time. I miss republicans like Abraham Lincoln who abolished slavery. Republicans these days are the ones who want to enslave.

George Bush is not a republican and the republican party aka gop is not even on the same level as the true republicans, there are even talks here in america to get another party started. The party system truly is shitty.

Whoever you voted for Im just glad to see that more americans are voting and know that we can change our country we just have to stand together as many.

I have lots of friends in European countries, what our country does affects their way of life, just as what they do affects our way of life too.

American's also need to start using more common sense. I use to argue with my real dad about bush and used to actually defend bush. I was blind, I wanted to believe that people are good and that they will always do the right thing. I was naive and so were many others but not anymore its time for CHANGE!

Now you are called Libertarian. And actually there are lots of parties in this country. The thing is they need to get 5% of the popular vote to make it into the debates and get government funding. That is why the other parties are not often heard from. Our system of government and how our campaigning works is F***ED up! Hopefully Obama will now help our country move in the right direction.

As for whether or not I like American's I have to agree with whoever said it earlier in the thread, there are idiots everywhere. I do happen to think there is an unusual concentration of ignorance and arrogance in this country though. Americans have a real sense of entitlement and think things revolve around us. I do think those Americans who travel and strive to learn (usually the same person) are less ignorant, arrogant, and egocentric. But like I said at the top of the paragraph there really are people like this everywhere.

No one is perfect and we are all probably guilty of this at some point in time. So live and let live, and just enjoy all this world has to offer.

B

Brendarn

I am from the states, and I am proud to be an American. It's been a good place to rais the kids.

B

I

indodoja

I am a "true" republican.
you sound more like a libertarian than a republican greyfx. the republican party nowadays seem to want to tell everyone what they can and should be doing with their body and their life. whatever you are..you seem like good people

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
thats not true. im from the uk. and i know quiet a few americans. through music and growing. and there all respectfull and down 2 earth.
the americans that are arrogant. there just dickheads. its not cos there american. you get dikheds everywhere!! lol
and as for the goverment i hate all goverment. its all selfish and dishonest.
why should you have too pay too eat?. what would jesus say!! :)

Bity- I could not have said it any better Bro:handshake!!!

I

Indie

America has given it sons for the freedom of many countries, not just her own. And we are a peaceful people. But mess with us and we will bring down the thunder. Just ask the terrorist. You can say whatever you want about America, but she still stands for freedom all over the world. And there are far more folks wanting in than out.

Thank God for America! God Bless America!

T

Thick Smoke

what exactly is a terrorist?
they add that word to alot of things that suit them. friend of mine got caught being a mule last year. he was accused of "helping terrorist funding"
he is a caucasion fellow. his father was in vietnam, and he was in desert storm.
as far as bringing down the thunder, bush would bring it down on a country if he heard they called him a poo poo head.

I

indodoja

"separation of church and state"
you should always question the motives of our leaders to keep them in check and never submit to blind obedience through absolute servitude of our government. ...bla, bla, bla. we should all smoke a joint and chill.

P

ProGroWannabe

Here's one of my favorite quotes guys
"It is dangerous to be right, when your government is wrong."--Ben Franklin

Even HE knew way back then that government was crooked.....hmmmm.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Here's one of my favorite quotes guys
"It is dangerous to be right, when your government is wrong."--Ben Franklin

Even HE knew way back then that government was crooked.....hmmmm.

He was a very smart man. He knew his history very well too.

I

indodoja

great quote. poor richard was the greatest american to ever live-imo

O

OGrower707

Americans?

Im an American, and I choose not to get caught up in any of the social and political boundries that define a culture. All I know, is that everybody is on this site because of one reason, thats cannabis, whether you like a culture or agree with the ideals of another person, we are all joined here because of one thing, we like to grow cannabis, so instead of trying to define or put a finger on what makes different people or cultures different, lets focus on the positive vibe and come to the realization that were all on this site because of our passion for the plant, we are probably more alike then different...think about it.....much love

~OGrower~

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
The USA is like every other place in the World , you have good people and bad people and A SHITLOAD of assholes in between:hi

G

greyfx

you sound more like a libertarian than a republican greyfx. the republican party nowadays seem to want to tell everyone what they can and should be doing with their body and their life. whatever you are..you seem like good people

Yea a lot of people tell me my beliefs are more libertarian than republican. I know what your saying man. It used to be about equality, to each his own. Now its everyone trying to stop someone doing something just because its wrong in their eyes. Thanks I try to be a good person and not judge.

T

ToolFanMael

seriously whats with all the comments such as "if someone wants to do drugs in there own home?" namely crack and other hard drugs?? are you kidding me you dont see that as harmful to anyone other than yourself?? thats a very short sighted thing to say IMO

lest we forget the US needs drug money to continue doing what they're doing

G

greyfx

seriously whats with all the comments such as "if someone wants to do drugs in there own home?" namely crack and other hard drugs?? are you kidding me you dont see that as harmful to anyone other than yourself?? thats a very short sighted thing to say IMO

lest we forget the US needs drug money to continue doing what they're doing

If someone wants to drink anti freeze and kill their self and that's what they really want they should be able to. I believe in quality of life, not quantity and not one american has the right to tell another one how they should live.

I don't condone smoking crack by anyone but if someone wants to do so in their OWN home than it shouldn't be any of my damn business. Unless they have kids who are put to danger inside the home.

That's whats wrong do you not see? Your trying to force your beliefs upon someone else.

People are selling prescription pills more than crack and more people are addicted to them than crack. Especially roxys and other drugs its fucking insane.

You like to smoke weed right? Some people think that you shouldn't smoke weed because its supposedly "bad" for you. Okay prime example of the rest of a nation imposing its beliefs upon you.

There are tribes in mexico who use magic mushrooms as its part of their religion and has medical properties. Some people think they are crazy does that mean that the people who think they are crazy and the tribes are wrong? No they "disagree". Should everyone have to do magic magic mushrooms just because the tribe wants to do it? No plain and simple man.

Whose making the most money the dude selling the pills? The pain management center who prescribes them like candy? Or hmmm maybe the huge pharma companies..... Yea that would be it

I

indodoja

seriously whats with all the comments such as "if someone wants to do drugs in there own home?"
addiction to crack or cocaine or heroin should not be a crime. -it cost a lot of taxpayer money to house a non-violent drug addict who commits no crime. send them to treatment, not to prison. many americans today still see marijuana as a dangerous narcotic because of lies the government has been telling us for years. these brainwashed sheeple would have you imprisoned to save you from your ritual de la habitual.

I

indodoja

drug addicts are not responsible enough to be allowed to care for there children. its sad. their children will hopefully be raised by a caring member of the family. -sterilize drug addicts. damn that sounds fucked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom