opinions an a few strains

• Thread starter GJSHORTE12
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

GJSHORTE12

Hello :hi

Just checking to see if any one had any opinions on Agent Orange and/or Qleaner.....Looking for some medicinal relief... Any opinion is appreciated.

Thanks!

C

CannabisSativa

Just checking to see if any one had any opinions on Agent Orange and/or Qleaner.....Looking for some medicinal relief... Any opinion is appreciated.

Thanks!

I got a agent orange cut Ive ran 2 times so far, to me it is some of the strongest smelling stuff there is, If I throw a single bud in a oz of a diff kind and smell the bag it smells like nothing but AO.

Now as far as potency , Im on the fence about it and waiting for my current run to be done to make a final choice on keeping it or not.
It is a yielder tho I can say, it also is some of the most pistil laden buds there are, I pick them off before breaking it down and smoking it its so many, hate to see that girl get some pollen on here cause you would have millions of seeds.

M

MIZZ ELVIS

Checout this thread, starting at post #387. I have never personally tried AO or Qleaner. The mother of the AO is an Old School orange skunk that goes by the name "Melvin." My homey Nessi loves the melvin, so I'm sure its gotta be nice.

Here are some pics of Pigfarmers AO from seed.

46383d1250950799t-pigfarmers-operation-pigtent-ao3_bud_1.jpg

46384d1250950799t-pigfarmers-operation-pigtent-ao6_bud_1.jpg

46385d1250950799t-pigfarmers-operation-pigtent-ao6_bud_3.jpg

46386d1250950799t-pigfarmers-operation-pigtent-ao6_plant.jpg

This is a pick of a finished AO bud done by Pigfarmer.
4854d1221877936t-pigfarmers-operation-pigtent-ao1_dried_nug.jpg

A

AlphaDog

Thanks!

Its funny you say that cuz those are the best two strains in Sub's collection. Well that and his C99/Cheese. His genetics are bred for flavor tho man. Medicinal relief ya might wanna look elsewhere.

Venom818

Venom818

Ive never tried agent orange or qleaner but have tried jillybean and querckle and I have to say those were some of the most amazing flavors ive ever tried.

H

headband707

Thanks!

Depends on what type of relief your looking for? Each person is different and what works for one doesn't for the other. But strong strains usually remain strong. meduser.ca has a list not sure if your selection is there you can see what works for other medusers. peace out Headband707:cool0041:

Top Bottom