Opinions? Help a bro out.

• Thread starter welcome2goodburger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
welcome2goodburger

welcome2goodburger

Hey all, Not first time growing, but, first time growing in a purely organic soil build. I am starting to have a few rust patches on some of the middle growth of my canopy, along with red stems. I am thinking it might be Phosphorus def. Its just weird because all of the other plants are chilling in the exact same batch soil mixture and they are good. Anyway I thought I would see whats good with y'all in the community maybe I am missing something? Thanks in advance God bless and have a nice day.

Set up: Lighting: The sun, LED (300 true watts when cloudy)
Base soil = Atami grow-mix
Amendments:
-Perlite 25%
-Seabird guano
-Fish Meal
-Bio tabs (startrex, orgatrex)
-worm castings
-eggshells
-epsom salts
soil ph 6.2
water ph 7

Photos of plants are all from this morning 5 weeks from seed
First Three photos are of the plant in question, 4th, is a comparison plant, both are same strain.

Rust top
Opinions help a bro out 2
Opinions help a bro out 3
Opinions help a bro out 4
TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

Looks more like excess caused a calcium lockout from the clawing.
Calcium
Magnesium
Mobile and immobile nutrients
PHOSPHORUS
POTASSIUM
Nitrogen
Sulfur

TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

Hey all, Not first time growing, but, first time growing in a purely organic soil build. I am starting to have a few rust patches on some of the middle growth of my canopy, along with red stems. I am thinking it might be Phosphorus def. Its just weird because all of the other plants are chilling in the exact same batch soil mixture and they are good. Anyway I thought I would see whats good with y'all in the community maybe I am missing something? Thanks in advance God bless and have a nice day.

Set up: Lighting: The sun, LED (300 true watts when cloudy)
Base soil = Atami grow-mix
Amendments:
-Perlite 25%
-Seabird guano
-Fish Meal
-Bio tabs (startrex, orgatrex)
-worm castings
-eggshells
-epsom salts
soil ph 6.2
water ph 7

Photos of plants are all from this morning 5 weeks from seed
First Three photos are of the plant in question, 4th, is a comparison plant, both are same strain.
I'd just keep watering it and if it was a keeper put it in coco the next run so I could better control the nutes.

welcome2goodburger

welcome2goodburger

I'd just keep watering it and if it was a keeper put it in coco the next run so I could better control the nutes.
Thanks for your input wise Rabbit, I’m going to wait a day or two and see how it progresses. I’ll probably hit it with a little homemade Calmag foliar if it starts acting a rust on me. I find it weird that it’s only the one plant that’s doing that maybe I didn’t mix the soil up enough. Oh well I’m definitely going to stick with organic though, so much less hassle during op.

Top Bottom