ok so let me tell ya's a few things...

STRAIN==CHERRY PIE {DURBAN PHENO}

im 10 days into flower
im in soil
no real ferts added yet just what was in the soil mix
ph has been steady at 6.5
no bugs sighted nor eggs
have not tested the run off water but it flows clean

this are three cuts taken from the mother i tried to run last round, but about three weeks into flower she hermied so i threw her out...

when ya look at the pics you can clearly see my concerns..

Opinions needed please
Opinions needed please 2
Opinions needed please 3
Opinions needed please 4
E

Emithsuk

It looks like dust is sprinkled on your plants did you look at them under 60x magnification?

JAWS

JAWS

It looks like dust is sprinkled on your plants did you look at them under 60x magnification?

thank man but not to concerned at this point about dust or dirt on the girls more interested in ppl thoughts on the CRINKELY leaves and the BENT up-ward tips....the mother grew exactly like these cuts
above i thought it was just a trait of the strain but the guy i got it from said it was not and his did it to for a bit untill he started pushing 6.5 on the PH so i thoguht id try that aswell but it dont seem to be having any effect on the way she looks...

would RUSSET MITES or BROUD MITES be something to look into on this??? i sure hope not thats all i need after all the shit ive went through over the last 6months...

homebrew420

homebrew420

thank man but not to concerned at this point about dust or dirt on the girls more interested in ppl thoughts on the CRINKELY leaves and the BENT up-ward tips....the mother grew exactly like these cuts
above i thought it was just a trait of the strain but the guy i got it from said it was not and his did it to for a bit untill he started pushing 6.5 on the PH so i thoguht id try that aswell but it dont seem to be having any effect on the way she looks...

would RUSSET MITES or BROUD MITES be something to look into on this??? i sure hope not thats all i need after all the shit ive went through over the last 6months...

Sort of looks like light stress. Seems odd that all of them from a cut are doing the same thing yet original is not. I have seen this occasionally and the plants have always snapped out of it. Its a tough one considering how healthy your plant ALWAYS are. Sorry I can't be more helpful. Good luck my man

Peace

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Definitely not russets. I've got them. Leaves yellow and die with russets.

outwest

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Ive read that broad mites will cause the leaf edges to curl upward... The eggs will mostly be around the edges which is why they curl like that... You can get a scope and check them for mites/eggs..

Could be something else though maybe environmental...

~ODB~

JAWS

JAWS

Sort of looks like light stress. Seems odd that all of them from a cut are doing the same thing yet original is not. I have seen this occasionally and the plants have always snapped out of it. Its a tough one considering how healthy your plant ALWAYS are. Sorry I can't be more helpful. Good luck my man

Peace

thanks brother but the MOTHER WAS THE SAME exact way and she never grew out of it and eventualy hermied on me and i killed her...

Definitely not russets. I've got them. Leaves yellow and die with russets.

outwest

man i hope not BUT...

Ive read that broad mites will cause the leaf edges to curl upward... The eggs will mostly be around the edges which is why they curl like that... You can get a scope and check them for mites/eggs..

Could be something else though maybe environmental...

~ODB~

YES SIR this is what made me start thinking about the BROOD MITES and/or RUSSETS!!!!!

UP-DATE i have decovered bugs in the soil of the CHERRY PIE there very very tiny and are round in shape and very transparent in color, this could be what they look like in early stages of growth...i have not seen ANYTHING on the plants no eggs no bugs just in the soil, not saying they wont grow and eventualy move up onto the plants....

where is a really good place to se some CLEAR pics of BROOD MITES in all stages and RUSSET MITES aswell...

they could just be common soil fuckers but then again they could be of the killing kind.......i have a much better VERSION of the cherry pie now that looks nothing like these three so if i have to kill these three i got no problem doing that in a hot second if need be...

thanks FRIENDS:eek:

JAWS

JAWS

ohh ya i forgot to mention that after a bit im getting this ging on with the leaves..

PICT4055

PICT4056

those curled leaves are just as dry as can be and just crumble in your finger if ya squess them..
humm:)

JAWS

JAWS

any one ever had these in there soil, these are exactly what i see in my soil....

VARROA MITES
Th

going to do some more reading and i'll go back in to see in what i have has that many legs but they look like what i have...

crap

JAWS

JAWS

humm well maybe not those things seem to be blood suckers and are on pets and other bigger insect, but they do look juat like what im seing.

hummm:eek:

JAWS

JAWS

cud be root aphids m8

i just yeasterday got some stuff from a friend that should take care of those if thats what they are im going to do a spray and a soil drench to see if that does the trick if not there out of here..

peace:eek:

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
have you thought about that hot water death?

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
i bet its a mite of some sort...im having bug issues also,and about to shut down. then bomb and re start...im so tired of the bug problems

EVOKE

EVOKE

my leafs do the same thing im using RO water and sometimes i forget to add cal mag...

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Those dead leafs look like russets, but if they were you would see them on the leaves with 16x or greater magnifier.

outwest

JAWS

JAWS

just did a soil drench and sprayed them down with some MONETERY GARDEN SPRAY with SPINOSAD in it...we shall see..

Those dead leafs look like russets, but if they were you would see them on the leaves with 16x or greater magnifier.

outwest

im looking very close with a mag and im not seeing any eggs of any kind, now the curling of some leaves may be from dripage of liquids.

peace:)

JAWS

JAWS

my leafs do the same thing im using RO water and sometimes i forget to add cal mag...

that would be something to think about but like i was saying there MOTHER did the same thing and she was getting plenty of cal-mag, so i dont think thats it....as far as HUMID i guess a possibilty but it would be very strange if only those three were suffering but then again maybe not..

humm:eek:

Top Bottom