Opinions of Home & Garden Line

• Thread starter merlin123
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

merlin123

Just started using this line but finding it is lacking in the Cal/Mg and you must use their Algen for the micro nutes.

Anybody else using this line of products?

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

Ya man I just started h&g and did alot of complaining about the cost. Well now that I`m going into my 6th week you wont hear a complaint from me. My girls are blowing up. I don`t use the Algen. I use hygrozyme in place of the algen. Also I use ro so cal-mag is a must. I`m going to run a side by side next run. H&G and dynagrow. I want to see exactly how much better if at all h&g is than a much less mmj marketed dynagrow.

M

merlin123

Actually had a plant die on H&G. Great line but you must supplement the line with some kind of cal-mag and micro-nutes. Leaves all went yellow and started falling off. Will take a look at hygrozyme. Thanks for the info.

Their root excelerator is awesome. Watch their web site for nute updates. Their still making adjustments.

Will be looking for your update on the H&G versus Dynagrow.

F

f1ydave

I am using the full H & G line. They recommend that you use Great White in addition.

My plants are killing it.

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

root excel kicks ass forsure. Its a product you can see results with fast. I really like it. Its a lil spendy but goes a long way. My plants are loving this schedule im on.This is the first run with h&g and so far very pleased with it. I`m getting ready to hit em with moab next week.I use dynagrow in my veg room. So simple and my plants need for nothing. This is the reason I want to run a 20gal rez in my next run with dynagrow.I do use drip clean in all my mixes,I like this product alot.

Top Bottom