Opinions on flushing and when to start

• Thread starter AndyBoi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

šŸ¦
Supporter
"The point of pHing your water is to allow your plant to get the nutrients", where is the nutes? Whats the purpose of flushing? If you flushing and the plant is intaking aswel, than whats happing to your EC? Ph solution can easily be substituted with home alternatives if thats a problem. Some ph some dont its a forever argument as stated above, i never phd before, now i do. Same goes for those who skip flush all together saying its pointless and has no benefits, i disagree
I don't understand. You're trying to get your ec as low as possible. The less nutrients the better. You're trying to starve the plant so why would you help it uptake nutrients?

Marzcanna

Marzcanna

I don't understand. You're trying to get your ec as low as possible. The less nutrients the better. You're trying to starve the plant so why would you help it uptake nutrients?

Take note that you are not introducing anymore nutes when you flush, you ph To deplete whatever you have left in medium through the plant while you lower your ec, instead of wasting the nutes by just cutting it off, thats money down the drain literally, 3 days before chop we cut off everything and let the plant deplete whatever is left in its system. We still end up with the same result just with a piece of mind that the plant used as much as we provided her with even during the last days. As i said for almost 15 years i never PHd flush, it feels like common sense. But now I found phing works best for me

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

šŸ¦
Supporter
Take note that you are not introducing anymore nutes when you flush, you ph To deplete whatever you have left in medium through the plant while you lower your ec, instead of wasting the nutes by just cutting it off, thats money down the drain literally, 3 days before chop we cut off everything and let the plant deplete whatever is left in its system. We still end up with the same result just with a piece of mind that the plant used as much as we provided her with even during the last days. As i said for almost 15 years i never PHd flush, it feels like common sense. But now I found phing works best for me
I see what you're saying. I think it's a matter of whether you want to quickly starve the plant or gradually do it.

Marzcanna

Marzcanna

I see what you're saying. I think it's a matter of whether you want to quickly starve the plant or gradually do it.
Yea I guess u just put it the best. It's how u Wana go about it. There's still much gray areas when it comes to growing and everyone has their methods and beliefs. That's why I'm here to have discussions like this, because in this industry you are forever learning

Ledgrownewby

Ledgrownewby

Your range should be good i wouldnt change anything, expect maybe for the last week give them nothing but Osmose to bring the EC even lower
Hey thanks for answerd my bad english.)
My osmose has ec 0 ph 6,0
No im unsure how i have to work on my new grow with the osmose .
When i give water only i mix the osmose with my house water on Ec: 0,5 ph 6,5 is this right??
When i feed i mix the water same way Ec:0,5 bud the ph goes down at 6,0 . I use hypro mineral and it say on bottle feed 5,5-6,0 ph . Wat do you think can i go with this for my next run ?

Marzcanna

Marzcanna

Hey thanks for answerd my bad english.)
My osmose has ec 0 ph 6,0
No im unsure how i have to work on my new grow with the osmose .
When i give water only i mix the osmose with my house water on Ec: 0,5 ph 6,5 is this right??
When i feed i mix the water same way Ec:0,5 bud the ph goes down at 6,0 . I use hypro mineral and it say on bottle feed 5,5-6,0 ph . Wat do you think can i go with this for my next run ?
Yes it's fine with what you have but if you are using soil I would go to 6.2-6.4 PH to be on the safe side. If you are using coco than 5.8-6.2

Ledgrownewby

Ledgrownewby

Yes it's fine with what you have but if you are using soil I would go to 6.2-6.4 PH to be on the safe side. If you are using coco than 5.8-6.2
Thank you Grower!!
I never going under 6,3 ph then i friend told my on soil never to go lower then 6,3 :)
So thank you too.
Last question its my third grow with this nutrient Hy-pro.
I have the
Hy-pro Spraymix vegetation
Hy-Pro Terra veg & flower
Hy-Pro Rootstimulator bottle says 2,5ml per l and max in flower to 5 ml
Hy-Pro Epic Booster 4 & 5 weak in flower 1 ml per l .
The only i dont now how to use right is the rootstimulator why i hsve to use moore in flower ?? Is root not moore for the beginning ??

Latest posts

Top Bottom