Opinions On Indoor Grow Tent

• Thread starter Prosperity
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

VIVOSUN 36"x36"x72" Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent with Observation Window and Floor Tray for Indoor Plant Growing 3'x3' https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01DXYMKIO/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_hiV0zb01G7MAA
I would get the 4x4 tent with a 3x3 flood table. 1 gal square pots and straight canna coco..
Use either canna coco nutes or cns17 nutes..
thats my recommendation to you..
You can add either the led from timber
or the cmh315 kit with a sun system hood.
That would be an excellent setup for you.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

pop over to my thread and watch the Thejoeybrown run the same thing with cns17 nutes..

P

Prosperity

So just giving you guys an update. I have all my stuff. I have been germinating my seeds in rock wool for a couple of days. Some are quicker than others. I have one that’s I can’t see sprouting but I opened it a little and see a little sprout. I know bad farmer. I wet the cubes again after 5 days because they were looking a little pale and hope the other seeds speed up. I have one doing very well.

gwheels

gwheels

Personally i love the paper towel or water method. They seem to survive longer after I plant them. For autos i drop the sprouted seed in a 3 gallon pot and for photos i start in a solo cup and move to 1 gallon and then 4 gallon bottom feed. I don't like rockwell or peat plugs. I have bags of each and they never are as successful as the papertowel to coco or dirt.
This is all MHO I am a newb forever

P

Prosperity

let them go a few days and dont water them no more..
What kind of light you got them under?

Well these were seeds I was germinating so I didn’t put them under anything special. Just the light in my kitchen counter. I was under the impression I put them under the light when I put them in the dwc buckets.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Well these were seeds I was germinating so I didn’t put them under anything special. Just the light in my kitchen counter. I was under the impression I put them under the light when I put them in the dwc buckets.
Well i wanted to make sure you wasnt using to much light...
but your on the right track!

P

Prosperity

They are hungry..
Where is your water line in comparison to yhe boyt9m of net pot?
Whats your ec?

I’d say maybe an inch off the bottom of the net pot. The cubes are definitely wet. Do you think I didn’t put enough nutrients in?

Top Bottom