Opinions on leaves of today?

• Thread starter Toohighmyguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Toohighmyguy

Toohighmyguy

Hello cannabis consumers. I'll warn you now. I have a difficult time of shutting up and get side tracked. But today I'm trying to better. (Only smoked a half in comparison to a whole joint this morning.)👏 Thank you very much. Here we go. I originally moved 6 plants outside to flush and spray girls with insecticide. Approximately 4 days ago. Still moist from flush. I apologize for being a bad father. But one of my girls end up in the infirmary in a comma. As I said earlier I'm trying to do better. That's why I ask the wise for assistance. Morning group pics and what's going on in this hollow area upon my shoulders.
Opinions on leaves of today
Opinions on leaves of today 2
My unprofessional self needs knowledge and a place to store the information. Hard to find space in one atom though. Lol. Questions: 1) Will these plants go back into reveg. at 14.5 hours a day. Days are still increasing with daylight, Southern US. 2) Does it look like I'm under/over nutrients. I have turn these girls into test subjects. Opinions, thoughts, and theories welcome since I am a noob.
Opinions on leaves of today 3
Opinions on leaves of today 4
Is this discoloration normal after flush. Haven't gave any nutrients since flush. The last girl with pistils, that are slowly dying may now be from reveg. process not sure though
Opinions on leaves of today 5
This is hellfire OG. This is how the whole crew started out with plenty of pistils. The other 4 are girl scout cookies. They were raised in the green house. Are about 3 weeks flower. As I said though, trying to reveg. So move outside 4 days ago. But I'll leave with showing a sad pic😭 of the ladies without hair. Where most are bald top to bottom (Pistils). All comments are good comments. I always mention I can't shut up. Thank everyone for their patience.
Opinions on leaves of today 6
No hair.🤯

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Hello cannabis consumers. I'll warn you now. I have a difficult time of shutting up and get side tracked. But today I'm trying to better. (Only smoked a half in comparison to a whole joint this morning.)👏 Thank you very much. Here we go. I originally moved 6 plants outside to flush and spray girls with insecticide. Approximately 4 days ago. Still moist from flush. I apologize for being a bad father. But one of my girls end up in the infirmary in a comma. As I said earlier I'm trying to do better. That's why I ask the wise for assistance. Morning group pics and what's going on in this hollow area upon my shoulders.View attachment 1252133View attachment 1252134My unprofessional self needs knowledge and a place to store the information. Hard to find space in one atom though. Lol. Questions: 1) Will these plants go back into reveg. at 14.5 hours a day. Days are still increasing with daylight, Southern US. 2) Does it look like I'm under/over nutrients. I have turn these girls into test subjects. Opinions, thoughts, and theories welcome since I am a noob.View attachment 1252135View attachment 1252136Is this discoloration normal after flush. Haven't gave any nutrients since flush. The last girl with pistils, that are slowly dying may now be from reveg. process not sure thoughView attachment 1252140This is hellfire OG. This is how the whole crew started out with plenty of pistils. The other 4 are girl scout cookies. They were raised in the green house. Are about 3 weeks flower. As I said though, trying to reveg. So move outside 4 days ago. But I'll leave with showing a sad pic😭 of the ladies without hair. Where most are bald top to bottom (Pistils). All comments are good comments. I always mention I can't shut up. Thank everyone for their patience.View attachment 1252144No hair.🤯
Plants will 10-12 hrs of uninterrupted darkness to stay flowering if they are not autoflowers

Toohighmyguy

Toohighmyguy

Plants will 10-12 hrs of uninterrupted darkness to stay flowering if they are not autoflowers
So as long as I babie my girls they will reveg. Properly? Plus I first believed I over fed and flushed 4 days ago. But could I have a deficiency?Should I hold back a few days before feeding again?Thanks for all the pointers you have assisted with.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

So as long as I babie my girls they will reveg. Properly? Plus I first believed I over fed and flushed 4 days ago. But could I have a deficiency?Should I hold back a few days before feeding again?Thanks for all the pointers you have assisted with.
Always a light feed after a flush or you will likely see deficiencies after.

Your plants should get 12 hrs of uninterrupted DARKNESS or they will likely reveg

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Revegging is not what you want, but you may have no choice if you can't put them in a tent with regular light and dark periods.

In reveg, all those buds will become a tangle of new branches. They won't start flowering again until July or August.

Brownthumb

Brownthumb

^^^… yes, yes, reveg at this point is terrible…. Put a supposed t/b auto in flower on my deck April 30th… started reveg a week later and I was too lazy to move it…. Larf Larf Larf…just threw it back into tent but damages is done… maybe I’ll get some edibles out of it who knows….

Toohighmyguy

Toohighmyguy

Always a light feed after a flush or you will likely see deficiencies after.

Your plants should get 12 hrs of uninterrupted DARKNESS or they will likely reveg
Thanks my guy. The more info I get the, more confident I'll become with gardening hobbies.

Toohighmyguy

Toohighmyguy

^^^… yes, yes, reveg at this point is terrible…. Put a supposed t/b auto in flower on my deck April 30th… started reveg a week later and I was too lazy to move it…. Larf Larf Larf…just threw it back into tent but damages is done… maybe I’ll get some edibles out of it who knows….
Yes sir, edibles they may become. Luckily I kept 3 in house. That aren't showing this problem. So I'm going to probably just experiment. Thanks for the knowledge. Helps me with problem solving. Trying to become the best father possible. Lol

Toohighmyguy

Toohighmyguy

Revegging is not what you want, but you may have no choice if you can't put them in a tent with regular light and dark periods.

In reveg, all those buds will become a tangle of new branches. They won't start flowering again until July or August.
Do you think it would be worth cleaning up bud area. Like trimming bud back as much as possible. Just going to experiment on them now. This noob was at least prepared. Got a few other ladies in the neighborhood. Hehe. Appreciate all your knowledge. This is my appx. my third run in a row. But, luckily I didn't pass out all of round two. To the toker family.

NorthernOrganics

NorthernOrganics

Are these the ones that could have mites? You really owe it to yourself, and whoever smokes your flowers, to get a scope and verify if my suspicions are correct. What did you spray on them?

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Do you think it would be worth cleaning up bud area. Like trimming bud back as much as possible. Just going to experiment on them now. This noob was at least prepared. Got a few other ladies in the neighborhood. Hehe. Appreciate all your knowledge. This is my appx. my third run in a row. But, luckily I didn't pass out all of round two. To the toker family.
No, wait until the crazy branching starts. Believe me, if you've never seen a budded plant reveg, there is no way to predict how the crazy branchiness will go. Clean up after the branching is underway.

Brownthumb

Brownthumb

Not trying to highjack your thread but I just trimmed up my reveg. Was afraid of mold growing on already formed buds.. any advice/criticism appreciated

DA936379 E8FC 4308 ACE5 49E5F4D11C74
7DA16363 7669 48CB 9E21 8A9369C97511
940B9EB7 375D 4D33 8F42 BCCBB4CC5CEC
Brownthumb

Brownthumb

Blue lights suck for pics… the tray is off shoots trimmed from main stems- feel like crying when I saw what was behind the larf….

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Not trying to highjack your thread but I just trimmed up my reveg. Was afraid of mold growing on already formed buds.. any advice/criticism appreciated
Quality isn’t indicative of looks. With that said they look cut way to soon. May find it racy and give headache’s if to early or vwry low potency

Toohighmyguy

Toohighmyguy

Are these the ones that could have mites? You really owe it to yourself, and whoever smokes your flowers, to get a scope and verify if my suspicions are correct. What did you spray on them?
I sprayed them with I believe Organics from wally world (Walmart). The problem itself started 2 weeks ago. Thank you for your words of wisdom kind one👁️.

Brownthumb

Brownthumb

Thanks Aqua, and once again apologies 2hi… I’m gonna take some pics and start a different thread … need ideas… by the way I’m not harvesting just did some cleaning- girl is back in tent on 12/12

Top Bottom