Opinions on Lights for 4x4 tent grow

• Thread starter Itsme7576
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
IanGrowSom

IanGrowSom

What are some of you more experienced growers thoughts on these lights?View attachment 1093950
Completely agree with the other guys. Be careful with the quality and the reputation on the sites you buy from. I would suggest iluminar iL8x. Its one of the best on the market right now and its not expensive. For your 4x4 tent this will be perfect and the good thing is, that is dimmable, so give it a go!

Itsme7576

Itsme7576

Completely agree with the other guys. Be careful with the quality and the reputation on the sites you buy from. I would suggest iluminar iL8x. Its one of the best on the market right now and its not expensive. For your 4x4 tent this will be perfect and the good thing is, that is dimmable, so give it a go!
I will check it out thanks for the info.

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
If you are still looking for lights and have a 400 quid budget you can get 3 x TS1000 from Mars Hydro and have 450watt, it's what I use so I know it works, I'm using a 2x4x6ft tent and it is probably a little overkill for me but would be quite good still in a 4x4 ft

Shayne010944

Shayne010944

I’m running spider farmer 2000w in a 4x4 tent . Working very well on my second grow . First grow with this new light . 4 plants are now too big for the area

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
HID has cooling concerns too, so part of the money will go for that.

i use 2 xs1500 and 1 xs2000 in my 4x4, gives me a total of 540 watts, but lots of flexibility on each.

Xebediah

Xebediah

After using a Chinese made LED light just like the one pictured in my 4x4 grow tent, I've been satisfied with the results it's produced. However, if I could change one thing, I would rather use four individual single quantum boards rather than four quantum boards on one light. The individual quantum boards will allow you better flexibility to move each one around to concentrate more light in other areas and different elevations to accommodate for the diversity in the phenotypes.

Dan789

Dan789

I have an HPS 1000w set up it's just way to hot for the space I have it in runs the tent about 87 degrees and I vent outside of tent but room is small so it just keeps hot air going back into tent
Hence the trend away from HPS lights to LED’s... There are plenty of lights to choose from, with more coming onto the market every day. At the lower end of the price spectrum, it’s a tough, trade off laden choice though...

Latest posts

Top Bottom