Opinions on this light please

• Thread starter Worldwomble
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Worldwomble

Worldwomble

Hi all
I would value your opinion on this light for a 1.5 meter wide x 2.5 meter long x 2 meter high grow tent with added CO2

Opinions on this light please
Opinions on this light please 2
Opinions on this light please 3
growsince79

growsince79

Yeah it wouldnt b very efficient.most leds have double the diodes than that thing at 600w
Really? my hlgs and ac infinity are about the same as that. This might not be a bad light to cover 4 x4, if you have it 2.5-3' above the plants. Too bad they have to lie to make a living.

Madmax

Madmax

Yeah thats what i was thinking aswell bud .you wouldnt think light spread would b ideal having it close..

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

I lost an arm when i purchased the lumatek.😂.great light..
I want to upgrade to a bar style light but i have more fun spending the money on my kids so i cant see spending $1000 or more on a light. Thats just who i am though

Last edited:
Worldwomble

Worldwomble

They are so full of shit I wouldn't touch it. It can replace a 1000w hps and flower 5 x 5 max. Just based on the outrageous lies, I'd find something else. And the hot spot in the middle-omg run away.
Thank you so much 😊

steamroller

steamroller

Say your price range and I am sure many will chime in what they think fits your 4X8.
I love my Mars Hydros.
I think bar style lights are better in general when you have a large foot print. Otherwise you will need multiple boards IMO to cover your space.
Just me ?

Latest posts

Top Bottom