Opinions please?!

• Thread starter Dunbar
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dunbar

Dunbar

I grow in soil And have everything advanced nutrients makes. My leaves were curling like a N def. so I flushed and gave it straight water trot two weeks then I put half a ml/L of Sm-90 to kill the bacteria.no progress so far and the leaves are curling, then drying out and dying on that spot. The leaves just dry to dust. I've done everything I can think of like a cal deficiency or too much N. so how can I get this lady big and busty Again? I use a lumigrow, custom soil that is proven, and bud igniter,bud candy, connoisseur, voodoo J, and sensizyme.im pumping air into the bucket to dry the soil and ad O2. I'm thinking about doing a gallon of water and Sm-90 and see. It's been three days since watering. PleAse guys anything would be greatly appreciated. Idk what's wrong with
Opinions please 2
Opinions please 2
Opinions please 2
Opinions please 2
Opinions please 2

Opinions please
Opinions please 3
Opinions please 4
soserthc1

soserthc1

really bad pictures to tell bro but a leaf curl is not usually N related , there is a good chart with pictures of leaf deficiencies around here some where , use the search bar or check the last few pages of jaws thread .

Better pictures would help without led - i would also think about soil being to hot as i had a issue like that , do you amend it with anything ?

urbanfog

urbanfog

soserthc1

soserthc1

by looking at the chart potassium seems to be the only thing resembling a leaf curl .......

Dunbar

Dunbar

I'll post better pics, the leaves are turning brown and then drying up and dying. I've looked all the charts and thought it was Mg so I put cal mag In its water and now I think it's root rot. Will sm-90 + keeping it dry fix it?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I can't really see a thing in that lighting, but my first thought isn't deficiency, it's broad mites or russet mites.

jfizzle2cmu

jfizzle2cmu

Yeah, your pictures suck for trying to diagnose problems. Get them in a "regular" shade of lighting where the leaves are green and not purple lol. What's the runoff look like when you last watered, as far as ppm and ph? My very very weak guess is high ph but that I'm about 1% sure on. It could be mites like Seamaiden said but really, you gotta get some better pics up or no one is gonna be able to help you.

Dunbar

Dunbar

Is this root rot? I've never had it but I think I over watered this poor thing so it's sick. I put a tiny amount of sm-90 in two liters two days ago. Should I scrap and focus on hydro or keep it and do both?

sky high

sky high

I grow in soil And have everything advanced nutrients makes.

Not to be a smart ass...but that statement right there...at least in my experience, says it all. Plants don't NEED all of that crap...and in combo...God knows what they are really taking up with such a shotgun mix.

Dump it all and buy one fert...like veg/bloom....or the Maxigrow/Bloom series...or go organic and use guanos....and simply follow the directions. Keeping it simple makes figuring out WTF is going wrong much easier.

Good luck figuring it out. (and start new seeds/clones now while you are trying)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I can't really see a thing in that lighting, but my first thought isn't deficiency, it's broad mites or russet mites.
Yeah, your pictures suck for trying to diagnose problems. Get them in a "regular" shade of lighting where the leaves are green and not purple lol. What's the runoff look like when you last watered, as far as ppm and ph? My very very weak guess is high ph but that I'm about 1% sure on. It could be mites like Seamaiden said but really, you gotta get some better pics up or no one is gonna be able to help you.
Is this root rot? I've never had it but I think I over watered this poor thing so it's sick. I put a tiny amount of sm-90 in two liters two days ago. Should I scrap and focus on hydro or keep it and do both?
I doubt it's root rot, the plants would droop and discolor, not crinkle.

Better photos, and magnification. You'll need around 100x to see broad (aka cyclamen) mites. These mites do not create the rust coloring, russet mites do that. They *do*, however, do exactly what I think I see in your plants. But it's really hard to see those pix!

DO IT

DO IT

Really need good pic's to try and diagnose the problem Dunbar. Just turn the light off and use the flash from the cam

Top Bottom