Opinions?

• Thread starter Sudsack
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sudsack

Deficiency? Nute burn? Or light burn? Or maturity die-off? Plant is four weeks into flowering cycle. Hydroponic system. White Widow. Trichs are about 40% cloudy. Opinions? The other plants (pink diesel x amnesia, HeadStone, Blueberry Headband, Dutch Passion) show no symptoms. Larger fan leaves were stripped off to allow light for lower buds. Plant is about four feet tall.

Opinions
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Deficiency? Nute burn? Or light burn? Or maturity die-off? Plant is four weeks into flowering cycle. Hydroponic system. White Widow. Trichs are about 40% cloudy. Opinions? The other plants (pink diesel x amnesia, HeadStone, Blueberry Headband, Dutch Passion) show no symptoms. Larger fan leaves were stripped off to allow light for lower buds. Plant is about four feet tall.
Looks like light bleaching

S

Sudsack

Still perplexed about this plant. After concluding it was light burn/bleaching, I spaced the light 24 inches+ from the top of the plant. The hydro system nutrient solution was changed twice since last post. Nutrients are the General Hydroponics 3 pack at about 3/4 of recommended amounts in ph 6.0 water. This plant is two weeks short from flowering period of ten weeks. The yellowing is not so bad in the sugar leaves but they are showing signs of stress. The room is warm but comfortable with a fan going 24/7. Light cycle is 12/12. The plant is twice the size of others from seed called Head Stone.
I attached one photo of other plants in the grow ( white widow, blueberry headband, Dutch passion) and as you can see, they look fine which is what perplexes me.

IMG 3776
IMG 3777
IMG 3778
IMG 3779
Top Bottom