Optic 8+, has anyone used these?

• Thread starter Fuzzydankster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fuzzydankster

Fuzzydankster

I am looking at making an investment into led lights for a small commercial grow. 40×40 foot room for flower. Im looking to see if anyone has tested and compared led lights. Optic 8 plus has a lifetime warranty which beats everyone.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Never have. But looking now, those cobs are nice. It’d be nice to grab a few for sup lighting on the end of my tent. Good luck and happy grows brotha. There are many threads regarding lights and if you’re looking for commercial LED @Anthem is knowledgeable in USA made commercial LEDs.

*edited
Not sure where you’re located sorry for the US part.

Fuzzydankster

Fuzzydankster

Oklahoma here. And I have been looking at some of the threads. Been trying to decide. Everyone claims to have the best. Looking at warranties optic 8plus caught my eye. Seems cobs are more powerful then spider or quantum boards. Just hard to decide especially when talking $1k-$1400 for a light.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I heard that cobs have a real hot spot on the plants whereas the good quality leds distribute the light pretty equal. I am not an owner of either but have read enough here to kinda understand. @Rootbound posted a great diary of another guys diy cob set up. He was killing it. I’ll try to find it.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Here it is. Check it out if you have time.

Top Bottom