optimum rh and temp for veg?

• Thread starter catdaddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
catdaddy

catdaddy

check my babies out last night and notice that the tips started to curl up a little as oppose to pointing out. the temp was 82 and rh was at 79.4. should i put a fan on them or are these normal numbers? thanks in advance.

hiboy

hiboy

Keep it under 80 temps and rh should be under 60.
tips curling could be your nutes, dont sound like heat or rh
h

catdaddy

catdaddy

Keep it under 80 temps and rh should be under 60.
tips curling could be your nutes, dont sound like heat or rh
h

thanks for the advise.

as for nutes they are only 3-4 days old. i was told from the potting soil i used with the addition of worm castings that i shouldn't have any nute issues for at least a week or two.

S

StrikeitRich

they are to hot. keep temps mid 70's when they are younge like that they are very prone to heat damage.

catdaddy

catdaddy

they are to hot. keep temps mid 70's when they are younge like that they are very prone to heat damage.

thanks man i was thinking along them lines. i got them under a t5 and everyone that suggest them said to put them real close to the plant. i added a fan in the mix so hopefully that will help and if not ill just raise the t5.

ttystikk

ttystikk

what they said. Remember that a T5 is a brighter, hotter light source than the old T12 shoplights we grew up with. Young seedlings and clones are most susceptible to overdoing the inputs. As they get bigger, they'll let you know they're hungry!

catdaddy

catdaddy

thanks. how far would you keep the t5 away from the canopy? i was told to put them just above the canopy, leaving just a little room, or else they would stretch.

hiboy

hiboy

Keep it within inches..
and about the leaves curling,, soil contains nutes from the manufacturer.. they could be feeling that
h

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Have you checked PH and possibly too much water??
:bong-hits:
edit: a good soil mix should have lime in it for good ph

P

Producer

All good advice from these guys CatDaddy.
Dont need me here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom