optimus prime

• Thread starter tojocam
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tojocam

tojocam

Has anyone had any problems with optimus prime as in hermi traits if so i'll fuck my packet in the bin along with a packet of LAD.

Reactions: rvd
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Has anyone had any problems with optimus prime as in hermi traits if so i'll fuck my packet in the bin along with a packet of LAD.

What up tojo. Why scrap it after you paid good money? Get a tent or a seperate room bro. Shit "ill grow them beans.;) Not all gardens are the same and you might bring out the best in them.

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

Lad has had a lot of bashing but there's also a chance of finding a gem so don't follow others experiences, experience it! Or give them to budmuncher, lol!

EVOKE

EVOKE

Unit testing

tojocam

tojocam

By the looks of things alien and his mother ship have left a lot of unhappy customers behind.

tojocam

tojocam

Cheers bro for that info shit one the breeder never hung about to answer the people's questions on his gear gets his top dollars then fucks off.

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
Ive seen shitloads of pics of dank ass alien genetics gear and very very few of any kind of "hermie issues".
Ive ran many strains of his and anything ive bought has come out very stable.
Maybe i'm just lucky, or maybe some people dont want to admit that they have issues in their rooms.

tojocam

tojocam

Cheers for that info bro sounds like Aliens just an over hyped breeder that never hung about to answer anyone's questions.

Torched

Torched

Cheers for that info bro sounds like Aliens just an over hyped breeder that never hung about to answer anyone's questions.

Conversely, you sound like someone with a personal axe to grind.

Alien was actually quite involved in the discussions, initially.

Then, some parameter was erroneously broached and the subsequent calls for his throat were en vogue.

Typical, entitlement bullshit, in my estimation.

I'm not happy, so my dissatisfaction must be allayed.

Fuckin' pansies in the world today.

Z

ziggy1

Popped a few optimus prime and have a killer and I mean killer pheno... 60 days , fat and stinky ... one of my top producers of dank...I would definitely run them

soserthc1

soserthc1

NO alien always was around and willing to answer everything and very personable , down to earth cool dude , just like with any breeder there is good and bad beans or good and bad experiences.

He never tried to over hype his beans it was the masses that mind you paid for them , no one forced people to buy them they did because they chose and when he was posting here if you ever had a problem with his gear he was more than happy to replace , even tossed extra ,

I think he left because of all the personally attacks being so accessible and that is why we have little contact if any with most breeders as every time some one has a bad experience with beans they wanna attack .

or possible just living his life with his family and avoiding the bull shit..... not trolling as i respect everyone opinion but yours is a personal attack which is what causes all the bull shit in the cannabis community ,

I will not respond to any thing from this post as i have stated my opinion and will leave it at that.....maybe we all just need to treat others as we would like to be treated

blessings
soser ps i also notice you liked sealed138 post but then made this comment on another post so where do you stand - not a question a thought

salmonslammer

salmonslammer

A lot of parameters are in play when you pop seeds so many things can make seeds herm my experience with aliens gear has been nothing but steller take it for what its worth just my 2 cents :D

DO IT

DO IT

I just poped 6 LAD i guess the proof is in the pudding... show coming soon :cool:

Top Bottom