Options for debugging my weed?

• Thread starter shades
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shades

shades

Hey guys,

I think i managed to kill most but not quite all of the fungus gnats/aphids (not sure which) but unfortunately their corpses are all over my flower and on some of the leaves of the tops I took. They appear like white skeletons.

How many trichromes do I stand to loose if I:

A) Shake these off?
B) Rise them off with water?
C) Vacuum them off with a house vacuum cleaner?
D) Other Suggestions?

I really don't want to have to be forced to make ALL of my harvest into concentrate (would be a daaaaaaamn shame, especially since I don't have any bubble bags or experience making concentrate) it really puts a damper on my mood all this hard work and effort to be fucked by bugs that got introduced to my crop 8 (

The most of those exoskeletons seem to be on things like sugar and fan leaves, and not really in the dense parts of the nugs. Out of the couple of nugs I did smoke that did have the dead bugs on them I don't think I could tell any difference but have no idea how harmful it is to carbonize insects (Definitely not beneficial just a matter of how harmful...)

I could pick them off all one by one with tweezers but I would seriously be sitting here from now until the end of the year if I were to do it one by one like that there's definitely dozens to hundreds of these dead bugs.

My yellow sticky traps worked but they didn't seem to work as well as the trichromes on the nugs, a lot of them I could just see stuck onto the trichromes and weren't able to fly away.

Is there a specific size micron (range of size probably?) that will let the trichromes fall through but won't let the skeletons pass through? That I think might be my best option?

I'd like to make some concentrate but I would also like to keep some flowers.

ezenzyme

ezenzyme

you can rinse with water or a very diluted peroxide, Jorge has a video on youtube doing the peroxide rinse. But you must rinse immediately after harvest, while still alive and wet. Aphids leave behind white casings called honey dew, gnats do not. I had a plant with a lotta aphids and left behind their honeydew and didn't bother with and the smoke turned out fine.

Top Bottom